Author Topic: Democrats Thrive on Lowering Standards.. Derek Hunter  (Read 225 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats Thrive on Lowering Standards.. Derek Hunter
« on: November 14, 2023, 03:52:21 pm »
Democrats Thrive on Lowering Standards
Derek Hunter

Who you sleep with is not an accomplishment, nor is it something to celebrate. Who cares? Honestly, I can’t believe we’re at a point in human existence where people look at their sex lives as some kind of virtue worthy of celebration by themselves or others. No one cares. Yet, this is where the Democrat Party is, which makes you wonder where they’re going next.

First off, the woman running for the House of Delegates in Virginia who livestreamed her having sex with her husband for paying customers to watch and direct (sorry, that’s what it was) lost her race, just barely. Susanna Gibson, the wannabe legislator and aspiring exhibitionist lost by only 966 votes, making me wonder if she showed too much or not enough in her videos. Having seen one (it’s called research, sickos), I’d say it has to be the former.

The closeness of the outcome is what is telling about the Democrat Party and society as a whole. There was a time when graphic sex, even with your spouse, on camera being made public would have embarrassed a candidate off the stage. But graphic sex on camera being seen by the world was the purpose of the graphic sex on camera. Well, that and the money that came along with it. There was no shame because there is no shame anymore.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/11/14/democrats-thrive-on-lowering-standards-n2631136
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Re: Democrats Thrive on Lowering Standards.. Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 03:57:42 pm »
The lowest common denominator is the most expiditious means to achieve equality and equity ... everyone can be equally ignorant, poor, and lazy.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.