Author Topic: WHAT COULD GO WRONG? Biden Admin Considers Giving Iran Access to Another $10 Billion  (Read 218 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WHAT COULD GO WRONG? Biden Admin Considers Giving Iran Access to Another $10 Billion
by Mike LaChance Nov. 13, 2023 9:50 pm

Most political pundits, including some on the left, agree that giving Iran access to huge amounts of cash in recent months, was directly linked to the Hamas attacks on Israel.

Now the Biden administration is reportedly considering doubling down on this wrongheaded idea by giving Iran access to billions more.

Aside from the security risks, both national and international, why would we help a country that is bent on our destruction. It makes absolutely no sense.

Townhall reports:

The Biden administration — through the State Department specifically — is reportedly considering issuing a waiver to Iran that would allow access to another $10 billion worth of previously frozen cash, this time held in Iraq.

This alarming development comes after the Biden administration — in the days before Iran-backed Hamas terrorists launched their October 7 slaughter of Israelis — unfroze billions of dollars for Iran as part of a questionable prisoner swap arrangement. Since that deal was made, Iranian proxies have continued to launch attacks at Israel as well as U.S. troops in the Middle East, wounding dozens of American service members.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/what-could-go-wrong-biden-admin-considers-giving/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... more money for Hamas, Hezbollah, Houthis, and Iran Revolutionary Guard to re-arm.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.