Author Topic: Immigrant worker advocates to march in DC for long-term rights  (Read 265 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Immigrant worker advocates to march in DC for long-term rights
« on: November 14, 2023, 03:42:58 pm »
Immigrant worker advocates to march in DC for long-term rights
by: Sandra Sanchez

Posted: Nov 13, 2023 / 05:55 PM CST

Updated: Nov 13, 2023 / 05:55 PM CST

Thousands expected at 'Here to Work' day of action rally

Participants are to walk from the National Mall to Lafayette Square, over 1 mile away, in downtown Washington, D.C.
by: Sandra Sanchez

Posted: Nov 13, 2023 / 05:55 PM CST

Updated: Nov 13, 2023 / 05:55 PM CST

Thousands expected at 'Here to Work' day of action rally

McALLEN, Texas (Border Report) — Thousands of people are expected to march through Washington, D.C., on Tuesday, in support of long-term immigrant work rights in the United States.

‘Grannies Respond’ launches US coat drive for migrants on South Texas border
The Here to Work Day of Action march is being organized by dozens of migrant advocacy groups, including the American Business Immigration Coalition; Voces Unidas; CASA; American Families United; The Resurrection Project; North American Institute for Mexican Advancement; the Hispanic Federation; the National Association for Latino Community Asset Builders (NALCAB); PoderLatinx; UnidosUS; Texas Association of Mexican-American Chambers of Commerce; LULAC Florida; La Colmena (New York); Promotores Unidos USA; New York Immigration Coalition; and the National Immigration Law Center.

Participants are to walk from the National Mall to Lafayette Square, over 1 mile away, in downtown Washington, D.C.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/immigrant-worker-advocates-to-march-in-dc-for-long-term-rights/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Immigrant worker advocates to march in DC for long-term rights
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 04:14:10 pm »
Rights for legal immigrants.  Deportation (with due process) for illegal immigrants.  Prison for CEO's of companies that employ illegal immigrants.

If there is no border, there is no nation, there is no government, and no reason to pay taxes.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.