Author Topic: There’s Genocide And Then There’s ‘Palestinian Genocide’  (Read 274 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There’s Genocide And Then There’s ‘Palestinian Genocide’
« on: November 14, 2023, 03:31:29 pm »
November 14, 2023
There’s Genocide And Then There’s ‘Palestinian Genocide’
By Milli Sands

Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) has been bleating about a “‘Palestinian‘ Genocide” in the current conflict between Israel and Hamas.* She’s not alone. We’ve heard the same from the supposedly neutral “Palestinian” UN envoy, an official who had been under review for biased antisemitic social media posts, big-shot unbiased Iranian poohbahs, and loads of others. Indeed, claims that Israel has committed genocide are multiple and antedate the current conflict.

What follows is proof of how astounding and (ahem) devastating this alleged “genocide” is. It is unlike any other in the history of the world.

No malarkey.

To put the “Palestinian genocide” in context, here is a table of 15 genocides recognized by the United Nations, in order of number dead, including the years, estimated number of dead, UN resolutions re: each genocide, sources of the death numbers, and who committed the genocide.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/11/theres_genocide_and_then_theres_palestinian_genocide.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: There’s Genocide And Then There’s ‘Palestinian Genocide’
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2023, 03:36:47 pm »
Very informative.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: There’s Genocide And Then There’s ‘Palestinian Genocide’
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 04:15:20 pm »
There was a ceasefire in Gaza until Hamas broke it on October 7th.  F Hamas.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.