Author Topic: Trump’s Truth Social has lost $73 million in less than 2 years, new filing says  (Read 434 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Trump’s Truth Social has lost $73 million in less than 2 years, new filing says
by Olafimihan Oshin - 11/13/23 8:30 PM ET

Former President Trump’s social media platform, Truth Social, has lost $73 million in net sales since the platform’s official launch in February 2022, according to a new financial disclosure filing from Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC).

Digital World is a merger partner with Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG). Trump owns a stake in Truth Social that was last valued at between $5 million and $25 million.

The form shows that Truth Social lost $50 million on just $1.4 million of net sales in 2022 and another $23 million within the first six months of this year, according to the filing, which was first reported by The Hollywood Reporter.

If TMTG is unable to complete its merger with DWAC and receive more funds, the company may not survive, according to the filing.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4308023-trumps-truth-social-has-lost-73-million-in-less-than-two-years-new-filing-says/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Trump is a master at losing other peoples money. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Digital World Acquisition Corp. is a Wall Street "Special Acquisition Company" (aka SPAC) ... a SPAC is a pile of other people's money looking for something to buy ... so more "other people's money" is about to be flushed down the toilet.

They'll give any ding-dong a business degree.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How can this be? Aren't all of Trump's millions and millions...and millions of MAGA enthusiast's support making this a gold mine for him?