Author Topic: Gang Members Disguised as Migrants Enter Open U.S. Border  (Read 234 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gang Members Disguised as Migrants Enter Open U.S. Border
« on: November 14, 2023, 01:35:54 pm »
Gang Members Disguised as Migrants Enter Open U.S. Border
CATHERINE SALGADO | 1:48 PM ON NOVEMBER 13, 2023

Marco Ugarte
Criminal gang members pretending to be migrants are entering the already crime-ridden U.S. through Biden’s wide-open southern border. And according to one immigration lawyer exposing the criminals, they “are going to attack [Americans] at some point.”

Noticias en la Frontera contributor Juan Mendoza Díaz posted exclusive content Nov. 13 of an immigration attorney who exposed the gang members’ entry — and received death threats for his trouble. This new warning on criminals crossing the southern border follows a report that Islamic terrorists could be exploiting the border crisis to infiltrate America.

Díaz noted that the border crisis has consistently worsened under Joe Biden. Immigration lawyer Rolando Vazquez, based out of Miami, has handled cases for the flood of Venezuelans illegally entering the U.S. and claiming asylum, and he’s also exposed criminal gang members entering the U.S. as “migrants.” Gangs are “exploiting the situation to obtain asylum” here, Díaz said.

https://pjmedia.com/catherinesalgado/2023/11/13/gang-members-disguised-as-migrants-enter-open-us-border-n4923861
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson