Author Topic: Sanctuary City Denver Spends Millions Flying, Busing Illegal Aliens Elsewhere  (Read 1066 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Sanctuary City Denver Spends Millions Flying, Busing Illegal Aliens Elsewhere

JOHN BINDER13 Nov 2023300

The sanctuary city of Denver, Colorado, is spending millions in local taxpayer money to provide newly arrived border crossers and illegal aliens with free flights and bus tickets out of the state.

Records obtained by CBS News Colorado reveal that Denver officials have spent almost $4.5 million in taxpayer money thus far to send more than 12,000 border crossers and illegal aliens to other cities and states across the United States.

While most are being given free bus tickets to leave Denver, about 335 border crossers and illegal aliens have been awarded free flights — at a cost of $115,000 — in the last five months alone.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/13/sanctuary-city-denver-spends-millions-flying-busing-illegal-aliens-elsewhere/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Didn't liberals, including the MSM, all get chapped *sses when Texas and Florida did the same thing? :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Loree G

What hypocrisy!  Sadly, it's to be expected.

Offline libertybele

Denver has spent over $4million trying to get rid of their ILLEGAL problem -- each infected city is spending millions. I think it would be a whole lot cheaper to not let them into the country in the first place and send them back where they came from.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
While most are being given free bus tickets to leave Denver, about 335 border crossers and illegal aliens have been awarded free flights — at a cost of $115,000 — in the last five months alone.

350 dollars a pop, in the long run, they know it is far cheaper than supporting illegals... but to hear liberals talk, immigrants prop-up the economy. We all know it is BS.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

It’s easy to have virtuous beliefs and positions

Much harder to live by them especially when you have to bear a cost
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

I understand Tulsa is now a sanctuary city. It's not that far away from Denver.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org