Author Topic: DNC Touts ‘Bidenomics at Work’ Hours After New Poll Shows Just 24% of DEMOCRATS Say They’re Financia  (Read 315 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
DNC Touts ‘Bidenomics at Work’ Hours After New Poll Shows Just 24% of DEMOCRATS Say They’re Financially Better Off With Biden
Story by Isaac Schorr  •
20h

A new Financial Times/University of Michigan poll indicates that voters do not approve of Joe Biden’s job performance on economic issues, as even Democrats say their financial position has worsened over the course of his presidency.

Thirty-one percent of Democratic respondents said that since Biden moved into the White House in January 2021 they have become either somewhat or much worse off, while just 24% said their position has improved.

Voters more generally are markedly less optimistic. A combined 16% say they are somewhat or much better off under Biden, while 32% say they’re somewhat worse off and 23% say they’re in a “much” worse financial position.

Thirty-three percent of respondents said that Biden’s policies had had a very detrimental effect on the country’s economy and an additional 15% said they had had a “somewhat” detrimental impact. A combine 26% said they had helped “somewhat” or “a lot.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dnc-touts-bidenomics-at-work-hours-after-new-poll-shows-just-24-of-democrats-say-they-re-financially-better-off-with-biden/ar-AA1jR7cp?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=8d5fd44a40b441f38bb031bb76a618cc&ei=33
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Who would’ve thought inflation would have an impact on people’s finances? :shrug:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Who would’ve thought inflation would have an impact on people’s finances? :shrug:

Or who would've thought those multiple rounds of free covid checks would have ignited inflation. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Or who would've thought those multiple rounds of free covid checks would have ignited inflation.

Yup

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy