Author Topic: Biden’s 2020 Campaign Accused Of Major Violation  (Read 235 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s 2020 Campaign Accused Of Major Violation
« on: November 14, 2023, 12:53:03 pm »
Biden’s 2020 Campaign Accused Of Major Violation
© Provided by State Of The Union

An FEC complaint filed by a conservative group alleges that Secretary of State Antony Blinken and 51 former senior intelligence officials violated campaign finance laws by asserting, without evidence, that the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation.

The complaint claims coordinated communication and unreported in-kind contributions to the Joe Biden presidential campaign.

It also highlights connections between the Biden campaign and the intelligence officials who signed the statement. (Trending: Donald Trump Gets Great News)

The complaint goes on to suggest that the Biden campaign actively participated in discrediting the Hunter Biden laptop story in order to aid Joe Biden’s campaign.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-s-2020-campaign-accused-of-major-violation/ar-AA1jRXhw?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=c6dde94bc0de42798ce49b388169d5b1&ei=12
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson