Author Topic: Infant Son of J6 Defendant Placed on Suspected Terrorist Watchlist  (Read 863 times)

Offline mountaineer

Infant Son of J6 Defendant Placed on Quiet Skies Suspected Terrorist Watchlist
Wendi Strauch Mahoney
 11/13/2023

An 8-week-old infant was placed on a secretive terrorist watchlist known as Quiet Skies last week, according to AJ Fischer.

The only suspected, but not so reasonable, explanation for the designation is that Fischer is a J6 defendant and the infant's father.

Most alarmingly, it was not even Fischer who booked the ticket for his child. Fischer's fiancée booked the ticket for herself and the infant, but neither was anywhere close to D.C. on Jan. 6, 2021. They booked separately, weeks apart from Fischer, because he was still awaiting court approval for travel due to his ongoing case with the DOJ.

So now, any time Fischer's fiancée or their infant son travels, their boarding passes are stamped "SSSS" to indicate they are "suspected domestic terrorists" and listed in the Quiet Skies database because of their association with Fischer.   ...

https://uncoverdc.com/2023/11/13/infant-son-of-j6-defendant-placed-on-quiet-skies-suspected-terrorist-watchlist
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Infant Son of J6 Defendant Placed on Suspected Terrorist Watchlist
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 11:38:52 pm »
This is disgusting.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2023, 01:37:41 am »
Well,I can KINDA see where some of the smarter Dim voters might think  that is a good idea.

After all,infants HAVE been known  to "drop bombs".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2023, 10:10:34 am »
Well,I can KINDA see where some of the smarter Dim voters might think  that is a good idea.

After all,infants HAVE been known  to "drop bombs".
Democrats have been waging war on infants since well before Roe
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis