Author Topic: Comer, Jordan subpoena former White House counsel for testimony related to Biden's classified docs  (Read 529 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comer, Jordan subpoena former White House counsel for testimony related to Biden's classified docs
Comer and Jordan subpoenaed Dana Remus and requested transcribed interviews from others
 By Brooke Singman Fox News
Published November 13, 2023 3:30pm EST

FIRST ON FOX: House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer and House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan subpoenaed former White House Counsel Dana Remus to appear for a deposition and requested transcribed interviews from several other officials with knowledge of President Biden’s alleged improper retention of classified records, Fox News Digital has learned.

Comer and Jordan subpoenaed Remus Monday.

Comer, R-Ky., first requested she appear for a transcribed interview before the House Oversight Committee in May. That request came after the panel obtained information that they said "contradicts important details from the White House’s and President Biden’s personal attorney’s statements about the discovery of documents at the Penn Biden Center, including the location and security of the classified documents."

Comer has described Remus as a "central figure in the early stages of coordinating the packing and moving of boxes that were later found to contain classified materials." Comer, in May, said Remus could be a witness "with potentially unique knowledge" about the matter.

Comer and Jordan, R-Ohio, also requested an interview with Annie Tomasini, a senior Biden aide and director of Oval Office Operations who took "inventory" of Biden's documents at the Penn Biden Center over a year before they were said to be found. Tomasini is a close friend of the Biden family and Hunter Biden.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/comer-jordan-subpoena-former-white-house-counsel-for-testimony-related-to-bidens-classified-docs
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Maybe something is happening.  :0001:
House Oversight Committee Chair James Comer joins "Eric Bolling The Balance" with latest damning revelations from alleged Biden bribe scheme and more.

https://twitter.com/NEWSMAX/status/1724854562597589427
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

On Thursday's "Wake Up America," Kentucky Rep. James Comer says just this week he discovered more bank accounts that the Bidens have strung out around the world.

https://twitter.com/NEWSMAX/status/1725156584202850623
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What are the account numbers?  I need to make a withdrawal to pay my mortgage and taxes.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.