Author Topic: GOP Can't Make Up Its Mind About Abortion  (Read 258 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP Can't Make Up Its Mind About Abortion
« on: November 13, 2023, 03:37:57 pm »
November 13, 2023
GOP Can't Make Up Its Mind About Abortion
By Brian C. Joondeph

Abortion has been a divisive issue in the U.S. ever since the Supreme Court, in an act of legislating from the bench, somehow found in the Constitution a “right” to abortion.

Even liberal Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg criticized this decision:

Ginsburg, who died in 2020, criticized the 7-to-2 decision both before and after she joined the high court. She argued that it would have been better to take a more incremental approach to legalizing abortion, rather than the nationwide ruling in Roe that invalidated dozens of state antiabortion laws.

Instead, the Roe decision, 50 years ago, went against the Tenth Amendment as abortion was not mentioned in the Constitution:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Last year, the U.S. Supreme Court set the record straight in the Dobbs ruling, returning the decision to the states via their people or elected representatives,

The Constitution does not confer a right to abortion; Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood of Southeastern Pennsylvania v. Casey are overruled; the authority to regulate abortion is returned to the people and their elected representatives.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/11/gop_cant_make_up_its_mind_about_abortion.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: GOP Can't Make Up Its Mind About Abortion
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 03:43:10 pm »
GOP doesn't have to make up its mind about abortion.

GOP candidates and office holders need to make up their minds about their stance on abortion.

The abortion issue is a distraction the Kleoptocratic Globalists use to divert our  attention from the offshoring and outsourcing of the American economy to the Chi-coms.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.