Author Topic: Back to the hotel! Furious migrants REFUSE to stay in tent shelter after being bused to Brooklyn and  (Read 2035 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Back to the hotel! Furious migrants REFUSE to stay in tent shelter after being bused to Brooklyn and head back to plush Manhattan accommodation

Video showed the migrants taken to the makeshift tent city at Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn Sunday
    However, they immediately demanded to be taken back, with several having said that they were not warned where they were even being taken by officials
    Some of them were set to go back to the swanky Roosevelt Hotel in Manhattan, where the city has been processing the influx of migrants

By Stephen M. Lepore For Dailymail.Com

Published: 01:32 EST, 13 November 2023 | Updated: 09:59 EST, 13 November 2023

Furious migrants are refusing to stay in tent shelters set up for them in New York City - at great expense to the taxpayer - as they prefer their plush hotels in Manhattan.

A group of asylum seekers were seen being bused to Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn on Sunday. The site, part of a national park located in southeast of the New York City borough, is expected to hold 2,000 people.

But they were immediately loaded on a bus back to Manhattan as they complained that they had jobs back in the city - and their kids had schools to attend.

Jaime Williams, a New York Assemblywoman who represents the district where the field is located, sounded stunned as she filmed the puzzling scene. The migrants are seen getting off the blue Metropolitan Transportation Authority bus, walking past the main entrance of the tent, before walking straight onto another bus.

When Williams questioned one of the officials about what had just gone on, he told her that he would explain after she turned off her camera.

One migrant said he was going to head back to the Roosevelt Hotel - which has been commandeered by the Democrat mayor - while another told the New York Post: 'My kids go to school in the Bronx. For us to live out here is ridiculous.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12741977/furious-migrants-leave-Brooklyn-shelter-eric-adams.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Migrants refuse to stay in tent shelter after being bused to Brooklyn
By STEPHEN M. LEPORE

PUBLISHED: 06:00 EST, 13 November 2023 | UPDATED: 06:00 EST, 13 November 2023

Furious migrants are refusing to stay in tent shelters set up for them in New York City - at great expense to the taxpayer - as they prefer their plush hotels in Manhattan. A group of asylum seekers were seen being bused to Floyd Bennett Field in Brooklyn on Sunday. The site, part of a national park located in southeast of the New York City borough, is expected to hold 2,000 people. But they were immediately loaded on a bus back to Manhattan as they complained that they had jobs back in the city - and their kids had schools to attend.

Jaime Williams, a New York Assemblywoman who represents the district where the field is located, sounded stunned as she filmed the puzzling scene. The migrants are seen getting off the blue Metropolitan Transportation Authority bus, walking past the main entrance of the tent, before walking straight onto another bus. When Williams questioned one of the officials about what had just gone on, he told her that he would explain after she turned off her camera. One migrant said he was going to head back to the Roosevelt Hotel - which has been commandeered by the Democrat mayor - while another told the New York Post: 'My kids go to school in the Bronx. For us to live out here is ridiculous.'

New York has by far received the highest number of migrants of any other northern city - over 120,000 in just 18 months. Mayor Eric Adams first welcomed migrants sent north by Texas Governor Greg Abbott, going to Port Authority to personally receive the first buses. But the buses kept coming, and a year later, Adams is pleading for federal and state aid - asking a judge to suspend the Right to Shelter policy and limiting stays for migrants staying in the city's care. The city is currently taking care of more than 60,000 migrants in hundreds of emergency shelters.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/galleries/article-12742779/Migrants-refuse-stay-tent-shelter-bused-Brooklyn.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How heartless can a sanctuary city be?  Not putting these people who have nothing in a 5-star hotel is just unthinkable. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg
REPORT: Migrants in New York City are now going door to door, begging locals for money and food.

This is just part & parcel of living in a Sanctuary City!

Migrants are knocking on doors in Brooklyn after many of them were relocated to a tent shelter at Floyd Bennett Field after hotels in the city became overwhelmed.

"I am all for charity, 100%. I’ll give you the shirt off my back, the money in my pocket but not this way. It has got to stop," said one resident who has lived in his home for 30 years.

"They asked for clothes. I said I didn’t have and that was the truth," said another local.
6:01 PM · Dec 22, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Migrant families from Floyd Bennett Field have made their way to the Kings Plaza Mall in Brooklyn, and are laying out on the streets begging for money.

https://twitter.com/ViralNewsNYC/status/1738626653905993782
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
As you have voted, so shall you reap.
The Republic is lost.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants Sheltered in NYC’s Field Camp are Leaving the Tents to Knock on Doors, Begging for Food and Money

One resident said there is 'a lot of nervousness' in the Brooklyn neighborhood because of the asylum seekers showing up at people's houses

Migrants sheltered at the Floyd Bennett Field in New York City started going door to door in the neighborhood begging for food, money, and clothes, according to a report.

Some residents told The New York Post on Friday that a number of asylum seekers are showing up at their doorsteps in Brooklyn’s Marine Park neighborhood in recent weeks, asking for assistance. 

“There’s definitely an invasion of immigrants from Floyd Bennett Field in our neighborhood and I see them sitting outside stores … outside the mall and going around to all the houses in the neighborhood, knocking on the door looking for money,” David Fitzgerald, 62, told the Post.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/migrants-sheltered-in-nyc-s-field-camp-are-leaving-the-tents-to-knock-on-doors-begging-for-food-and-money/ar-AA1lX0Rp?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=cfd3c6c31fcb406cb1719192de04f109&ei=33
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Don't feed the animals.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Migrants sheltered at the Floyd Bennett Field in New York City started going door to door in the neighborhood begging for food, money, and clothes, according to a report."

Eventually the illegals are going to figure out that "they have the numbers" to just TAKE what they want.

Then things will get interesting. Remember most NY'ers (the city people) are disarmed and can't fight back.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No problem.

Take their tents away.

As the line in  the movie states,"Winter is coming".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

"Migrants sheltered at the Floyd Bennett Field in New York City started going door to door in the neighborhood begging for food, money, and clothes, according to a report."

Eventually the illegals are going to figure out that "they have the numbers" to just TAKE what they want.

Then things will get interesting. Remember most NY'ers (the city people) are disarmed and can't fight back.
True, it is only a matter of time.

If you want to know where this is headed, just look at Europe. All the riots, fires, rapes, and muggings, are all coming here. Just as normal people have been saying for decades. The ironic part is that it is happening up North. The Northern States thought all of the migrant chaos would only affect Southern States. So, they were happy and giddy to support illegal immigration. Now that it is in their own back yard (literally), they are crying like babies.

On a side note, this idea of illegals and blacks going door to door begging for money is nothing new to me. It has happened to me many times in several States. Sometimes they will pretend to be collecting for a charity. Or, they will deliberately speak Spanish pretending they do not know English, but effectively getting the point across, necisito denero. At the same time they are checking out your home and property for anything they can steal. Best not to open the door for so called 'door to door solicitors'. Most of the time they are criminals looking for a quick score.

Once in Virginia this big Black guy came to my door with a clipboard and a collection pan. He kept saying, "ima collectin' for da supafun ... Ima here fo da supafun." Took me a minute to figure out he was trying to say 'superfund' which was an environmental cleanup charity. It made me laugh that this guy thought I would believe that HE was interested in 'saving the planet'. LOL

This is all nothing new. The only thing new about it is that it is finally hitting the North who historically have always been the biggest proponents of illegal immigration. "Nobody is illegal!!", was their favorite chant. You do not hear that coming out of Chicago, New York, and D.C. anymore, once they got a taste of it.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2023, 04:26:22 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.