Author Topic: Secret Service agents protecting Naomi Biden fired shots after attempted vehicle break-in  (Read 1481 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Secret Service agents protecting Naomi Biden fired shots after attempted vehicle break-in
by Rachel Schilke, Breaking News Reporter
November 13, 2023 08:51 AM

Secret Service agents tasked with protecting President Joe Biden's granddaughter, Naomi Biden, opened fire after three people attempted to break into an unmarked agency vehicle in Washington, D.C.

The agents saw three people breaking a window of the parked Secret Service vehicle while out with Naomi Biden in the Georgetown neighborhood on Sunday night. One of the agents opened fire and no one was struck by gunfire, the Secret Service said in a statement.

Two to three possible suspects fled the scene in a red vehicle, Secret Service spokesperson Anthony Guglielmi said on Monday.

https://twitter.com/SecretSvcSpox/status/1724057404822675924

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/secret-service-agents-naomi-biden-fired-shots-vehicle-break-in
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Pretty sure law enforcement officers are not authorized to shoot car thieves unless the perps first present an immediate threat to their safety or to another person.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Pretty sure law enforcement officers are not authorized to shoot car thieves unless the perps first present an immediate threat to their safety or to another person.

You keep referring to this law thing. SO yesterday! :whistle:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

I know. Especially in Washington, D.C.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

We are talking about the SS.  They ain't LEO's.  More like Double Naught Jethro Bodine.... with a license to kill!..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I know. Especially in Washington, D.C.

:yowsa: Especially there! But it's not like it's the nation's capital - Oh! Wait!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 02:53:07 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
“Decency, security, and liberty alike demand that government officials shall be subjected to the same rules of conduct that are commands to the citizen…. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy.”

Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis (1856-1941)

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

We are talking about the SS.  They ain't LEO's.  More like Double Naught Jethro Bodine.... with a license to kill!..
I hate to think what USSS would do to jaywalkers or litterbugs, then.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder what would happen to Joe Public if they shot at someone breaking into their car on a DC street......... :pondering: of course that would always depend on the color of their skin and politics. Also the statement that shots were fired but no one was hit, so what was hit, or do they even know where those well aimed /s shots went?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
“Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only a unanimity at the graveyard.”

Justice Robert H. Jackson (1892-1945)

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Charlie Kirk is mistaken. The USSS statement said the vehicle was unoccupied. It was NOT carrying the lovely Naomi. So she wasn't in danger, and deadly force most likely was not the least bit appropriate.

Offline Hoodat

The perps were likely after her stash which she now keeps in the car instead of in roped off areas of the White House.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The perps were likely after her stash which she now keeps in the car instead of in roped off areas of the White House.

Beat me to it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Well, the agent(s) that missed the perps should be suspended for missing the perps.  I say shoot car jackers and looters where they stand....shoot them dead.  Enough of the nonsense already.

As far as I am concerned, a violent perp has zero rights, other than the right to be shot dead. 

With 350 million people in this nation, and millions of illegal invaders entering each year, we will survive just fine as a society by eliminating the violent criminal.   I say we should reward such heroic folks with a $5k or $10k reward for killing a violent criminal dead.  Just think how much it saves the taxpayer trying the violent punk and incarcerating him/her for years!

:yowsa: 22222frying pan :yowsa: 22222frying pan

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Well, the agent(s) that missed the perps should be suspended for missing the perps.  I say shoot car jackers and looters where they stand....shoot them dead.  Enough of the nonsense already.

As far as I am concerned, a violent perp has zero rights, other than the right to be shot dead. 

With 350 million people in this nation, and millions of illegal invaders entering each year, we will survive just fine as a society by eliminating the violent criminal.   I say we should reward such heroic folks with a $5k or $10k reward for killing a violent criminal dead.  Just think how much it saves the taxpayer trying the violent punk and incarcerating him/her for years!

They used to hang horse thieves. 

Same thing here.  Your vehicle is THAT important to you, family and career.

Start hanging their rotting corpses at intersections like tied-together sneakers thrown over the wires.

The hawks and raptors have to eat too! 

LOL!  Seriously.  I won't even accept driveby property photo jobs unless the D.C. home is in the NORTHWEST quadrant.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
One stole a loaf of bread not that long ago, you were publicly hung.  I believe 100% in public dispatch.  We have gotten stupid as a nation over time.  Weak!  Extremely weak to think violent criminals do not deserve to be dispatched.

I think looters and car jackers, plane/jet jacker should be shot on sight, and the shooter given a reward.  If captured, upon being found guilty, shot next day at sunrise, or hung publicly.

I think anyone that tortures a person, then kills them should be dispatched next day after being found guilty.

I think anyone that kills more than one person should face ONLY the death penalty.    Again, a next day execution upon being found guilty.

And I think gang rape, or rape conducted with the threat of life should be a mandatory death sentence.  Again, with 350 million people, do we really need these people in our society?  I don't care if they can be rehabilitated!

Finally, one of the more common commercials on TV is that of folks homes being stolen.  Anyone that steal a house valued at $100,000+ should face public dispatch, and any and all assets seized.  And those stealing a house less than $100,000 spends 30 years no parole in prison.  And furthermore, anyone stealing $100,000 or more, faces being dispatched.  That ends white collar crime.  That fuzzy headed dipsh*t, Sam Bankman Fried, that did the theft with crypto currency would face public dispatch.  Just what he deserves!!!

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Finally someone that sees it as I see it. I don't care that Biden was attached to this, I don't care if she had a laptop that would end the Biden dynasty in her car. Criminals need to understand that "it is just replaceable stuff" for them to redistribute to whomever druggie they want to make transactions with. To some folks, it takes generations to get where they have something nice enough to steal.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Yeah,and they are not supposed to be spying on American citizens or encouraging them to do things that gives the alleged LEO's an excuse to bust heads and  arrest people,either.

Hell,I can't even remember WHEN was the last time I ever heard of Feral LEO's actually  arresting genuine  bad guys. Instead,they seem to  be spending all their time laying traps to lure in unsuspecting citizens so they can then arrest them for imaginary criminal acts.

And who is going to stop them,the WH? Congress? Santa?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 01:02:35 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Bibgun

@mountaineer

Some people just seem to be happy living in the past.

Not that I can blame them for WANTING and  being able to live in the past,where "Up" really MEANT "Up",and "down" really MEANT "down". Now it all means whatever the government needs it to mean.

It's like the whole population was arrested one night in our sleep,were sentenced to serfdom,and nobody told us.

YET.

It WILL happen immediately after the next Presidential elections if Trump doesn't win.

Hell,they already have Trump facing something like 96 Federal criminal charges,and  the election hasn't even really started yet.

But you "Miss Manners types" just go ahead and continue to live in your fantasy world,where some career Party weasel gets elected instead of Trump,and see how THAT works out for ya.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2023, 01:09:09 am by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
“Decency, security, and liberty alike demand that government officials shall be subjected to the same rules of conduct that are commands to the citizen…. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy.”

Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis (1856-1941)

@Bigun

That is like soooo,"YESTERDAY"!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

Good point!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@jafo2010

Works for me!

Hell,since I am too old and crippled up to work a regular job,I might even take out my old Combat Commander that I customized,and move to a big city so I can maybe get into some of that big reward money!

If there is anybody that looks like "easy pickings" these days,it would be me. Can barely  walk,so there is no danger of me running  away.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
One stole a loaf of bread not that long ago, you were publicly hung.

Not even I would go THAT far.

I could easily go along with public hangings of violent  rapists,murderers,child molesters,etc,etc,etc, but NOT for the equivalent of shoplifting with no humans or animals harmed.

Online Right_in_Virginia