Author Topic: Bundles of cocaine found strapped on woman in Trusted Traveler lane on South Texas bridge  (Read 224 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Bundles of cocaine found strapped on woman in Trusted Traveler lane on South Texas bridge
by: Sandra Sanchez

Posted: Nov 8, 2023 / 12:12 PM CST

Updated: Nov 8, 2023 / 12:12 PM CST

McALLEN, Texas (Border Report) — A woman crossing into the United States from Mexico via the Trusted Traveler SENTRI lane was found with nearly seven pounds of cocaine, U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Wednesday.

Migrant ordered to drive water truck with tank full of people, court documents state
The 20-year-old woman was arrested Nov. 4 at the McAllen-Hidalgo International Bridge, which connects to Reynosa, Mexico. She was driving a car in the Secure Electronic Network for Travelers Rapid Inspection Trusted Traveler Program (SENTRI) rapid passage lane, CBP said.

“The Secure Electronic Network for Travelers Rapid Inspection Trusted Traveler Program is designed to allow vetted persons to make entry through our ports of entry quicker as they have been deemed low-risk. They are still subject for inspection and our diligent officers are always on the lookout for narcotics and other prohibited items,” Port Director Carlos Rodriguez said.

https://www.borderreport.com/news/top-stories/bundles-of-cocaine-found-strapped-on-woman-in-trusted-traveler-lane-on-south-texas-bridge/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson