Author Topic: Donald Trump, Don Jr., Tucker Carlson, Kid Rock, Dana White Get Hero’s Welcome at Madison Square Gar  (Read 991 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump, Don Jr., Tucker Carlson, Kid Rock, Dana White Get Hero’s Welcome at Madison Square Garden for UFC Fight

Matthew Boyle 11 Nov 2023 Washington, DC

Former President Donald Trump, the leading GOP candidate for president in 2024, got a hero’s welcome alongside Donald Trump Jr., Tucker Carlson, Kid Rock, and Dana White as they walked into Madison Square Garden in New York City on Saturday night for the big UFC fight.

“Making his way into the building, one of the bigger mixed marital arts fans I know—President Donald Trump,” the television announcer said as Trump walked into the stadium flanked by Carlson, White, and Kid Rock, “taking his Octagon-side seat for UFC 295.”

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1723537909624533083

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/11/donald-trump-don-jr-tucker-carlson-kid-rock-dana-white-get-heros-welcome-at-madison-square-garden-for-ufc-fight/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Those people vote.

Is it any wonder why we're in the mess we're in? Americans want entertainment, not responsibility.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Brother trumps traveling salvation show. Everyone  knows and Everyone goes! So pack up the babies and grab  the old ladies.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Those people vote.

Is it any wonder why we're in the mess we're in? Americans want entertainment, not responsibility.

Sounds like you're in need of a night out just for some fun @jmyrlefuller  (But, stay alert:  You could run into some of "those people".  :laugh: )

Offline roamer_1

Brother trumps traveling salvation show. Everyone  knows and Everyone goes! So pack up the babies and grab  the old ladies.

h/t for the obscure Neil Diamond reference.  :beer:  happy77

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Mostly Peaceful Latinas
@mplpodcast305

Imagine being this triggered over Trump simply attending a UFC fight. Btw- this is an account managed & created by the DeSantis team to amplify his support with blacks Americans. Pathetic.

10:51 AM · Nov 12, 2023

Online libertybele

Donald Trump, Don Jr., Tucker Carlson, Kid Rock, Dana White Get Hero’s Welcome at Madison Square Garden for UFC Fight

Matthew Boyle 11 Nov 2023 Washington, DC

Former President Donald Trump, the leading GOP candidate for president in 2024, got a hero’s welcome alongside Donald Trump Jr., Tucker Carlson, Kid Rock, and Dana White as they walked into Madison Square Garden in New York City on Saturday night for the big UFC fight.

“Making his way into the building, one of the bigger mixed marital arts fans I know—President Donald Trump,” the television announcer said as Trump walked into the stadium flanked by Carlson, White, and Kid Rock, “taking his Octagon-side seat for UFC 295.”

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1723537909624533083

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/11/donald-trump-don-jr-tucker-carlson-kid-rock-dana-white-get-heros-welcome-at-madison-square-garden-for-ufc-fight/

Kid Rock is still a Trump supporter -- he is on my bucket list to see, but the only date I can find is May 17 in Arlington, TX.  Lol -- not going to make that one and hopefully that's not his last concert as I believe he is retiring. 

He is very much a patriot.   :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Kid Rock is still a Trump supporter -- he is on my bucket list to see, but the only date I can find is May 17 in Arlington, TX.  Lol -- not going to make that one and hopefully that's not his last concert as I believe he is retiring

He is very  much a patriot.   :patriot:

@libertybele

Well,he HAS spent most of his life on the road,and despite all the "glory" that implies,it can get tiresome. Plus,he clearly  doesn't need the money.

One of his best friends,Bob Seeger,gave up touring years ago when he started having and raising children. IIRC,he tried a comeback once they  became adults,but it didn't seem to work out very well for him.

Damn shame,too. I consider Bob Seeger to be the man that saved the world from Disco.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

@libertybele

Well,he HAS spent most of his life on the road,and despite all the "glory" that implies,it can get tiresome. Plus,he clearly  doesn't need the money.

One of his best friends,Bob Seeger,gave up touring years ago when he started having and raising children. IIRC,he tried a comeback once they  became adults,but it didn't seem to work out very well for him.

Damn shame,too. I consider Bob Seeger to be the man that saved the world from Disco.

I never knew he was credited with saving us from Disco @sneakypete  What a wonderful thing.  :beer:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I never knew he was credited with saving us from Disco @sneakypete  What a wonderful thing.  :beer:

@libertybele

AFAIK,*I* am the only one that credited him with saving the world from Disco. Mostly  because Disco started dying and  smelling like dead fish right after he released the "Against the Wind" album.

BTW,the first time I ever heard Bob Seeger was in late 68 in VN. I was on physical profile at the time and serving in a leg support company,and one of the draftees from Detroit had a reel to reel tape deck with  Seeger on it performing "live and on stage" in Detroit,and it flat blew me away.

Online libertybele

@libertybele

AFAIK,*I* am the only one that credited him with saving the world from Disco. Mostly  because Disco started dying and  smelling like dead fish right after he released the "Against the Wind" album.

BTW,the first time I ever heard Bob Seeger was in late 68 in VN. I was on physical profile at the time and serving in a leg support company,and one of the draftees from Detroit had a reel to reel tape deck with  Seeger on it performing "live and on stage" in Detroit,and it flat blew me away.

The first time I saw Seger was in a bar in Ann Arbor, MI before he became famous. Hard to believe he's 78.  He made a surprise appearance a few weeks ago in Nasvhille.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/music/2023/10/23/bob-seger-returns-to-the-stage-to-honor-country-music-legend/71290952007/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The first time I saw Seger was in a bar in Ann Arbor, MI before he became famous. Hard to believe he's 78.  He made a surprise appearance a few weeks ago in Nasvhille.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/music/2023/10/23/bob-seger-returns-to-the-stage-to-honor-country-music-legend/71290952007/

@libertybele

I have no idea how many  times I have seen  him playing live,but it was every time he played within  100 miles or so of where I was living,and he always blew me away.

Not to mention the tall,skinny black chick he  had playing a sax. One time all I could buy were tickets that seated me off to the side,when I could see the stage from Seeger's right side,as well as some backstage areas. His black sax chick was standing behind the curtains where she couldn't be seen,and she was dancing her ass off while playing  an imaginary sax accompaniment to the songs he was doing on stage at that time.

And when she did get on stage and actually start playing,she flat blew me away. Have no idea what her name is,but she was a VERY talented sax player.