Author Topic: Biden Brags about Economy, While Americans Starve, Prices Rise, Inflation Skyrockets  (Read 489 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Brags about Economy, While Americans Starve, Prices Rise, Inflation Skyrockets

'The Household Food Security report underscores that Congress must act on the Administration’s repeated requests ... to ensure that millions of low-income pregnant women, new mothers, infants and children can continue to receive critical help...'

Posted by
Dmytro "Henry" Aleksandrov
October 28, 2023

(Dmytro “Henry” Aleksandrov, Headline USA) The recently released new economic data disproved Joe Biden’s claims that the American economy is thriving by revealing that Americans are starving due to the high prices and unbearable inflation.

The number of Americans who were food insecure increased from 2021 to 2022, according to the Daily Caller.

As it was revealed in a recent report from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, in 2022, it was difficult at some point during the year for 12.8% of American households, or 17 million households, to provide enough food for all members of their family, compared to 10.2% in 2021.

The data that was released in October 2023 came after Biden bragged about the non-existent strength of the American economy following substantial Gross Domestic Product [GDP] growth of 4.9% in the third quarter of 2023.

https://headlineusa.com/biden-brags-about-economy-while-americans-starve-prices-rise-inflation-skyrockets/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Biden is the Clark Griswold of politics.
The Republic is lost.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
No matter how bad Biden has ruled, what kind of mental morons have given him full support for three years?  ASK SOME OF BIDENS AMNESIACS THAT FOUGHT LIKE HELL FOR HIM FOR THE LAST three years!  Now they are stuck on lie, lie, lie, deny, deny, deny!
Many of hells whores spoke long AND LOUD HERE, AND SEEM TO HAVE NOW CONTRACTED BiDENS YOU CAN'T BLAME ME, DEMENTIA-DENIALS.

Where are these fanatical denial liar whores?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

Do the staffers who send him out their believe this?

Or, are banking on if they say how great the economy is doing you'll accept their version?

Or does Biden really believe the economy is doing great?

This is a major disconnect to what people are seeing and feeling
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy