Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Daughter of Redmond Democrat mayor revealed to be TA ripping down flyers at USC of Israel  (Read 362 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Nov 10, 2023
EXCLUSIVE: Daughter of Redmond Democrat mayor revealed to be TA ripping down flyers at USC of Israeli hostages
Rachel Birney, a USC Physics TA, giggled while tearing down the flyers on campus.

Seattle WA
Nov 10, 2023

The latest person to be caught on video ripping down flyers showing Hamas hostages has been revealed to be a teaching assistant (TA) at the University of Southern California and the daughter of a Democratic Mayor in Washington state.

Originally from Redmond, WA, Rachel Birney, a USC Physics TA, giggled while tearing down the flyers on campus when she was confronted by someone with a camera.

According to Stop Antisemitism, Birney is pursuing a Ph.D. in the School of Natural Science & Mathematics at the college. She is also a former soccer player at Wesleyan College in Middletown, CT.

https://thepostmillennial.com/exclusive-daughter-of-redwood-democrat-mayor-revealed-to-be-ta-ripping-down-flyers-at-usc-of-israeli-hostages
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If she had just torn down American flags, she wouldn't have any problems. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson