Author Topic: WWE's Vince McMahon talks massive show of support for veterans, importance of American flag  (Read 387 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WWE's Vince McMahon talks massive show of support for veterans, importance of American flag
McMahon tells Fox News Digital he hopes to remind people what Veterans Day truly means to people
Ryan Gaydos By Ryan Gaydos Fox News
Published November 10, 2023 8:30am EST

This screen print illustration from 1941 depicts an American flag flying over Fort McHenry, based on Francis Scott Key's national anthem, 'The Star Spangled Banner.' (GraphicaArtis/Getty Images)

Vince McMahon, WWE’s founder and executive chairman of TKO Group Holdings, has been a long supporter of the U.S. military at home and abroad and the veterans who have served.

The pro wrestling conglomerate has performed its "Tribute to the Troops" show since 2003 and has taken time, especially around Veterans Day, to work with organizations like USO, Hire Heroes USA and the National Medal of Freedom Museum to give back to active military members and veterans alike.

McMahon and the WWE are taking it a step further on Veterans Day. The company raised what has believed to be one of the largest American flags in the U.S. in a show of support. The 3,040-square-foot flag will be raised outside the company’s new headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut. The flag measures 76 feet wide and 40 feet tall.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/wwes-vince-mcmahon-talks-massive-show-support-veterans-importance-american-flag
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.