Author Topic: Report: Blue States Automatically Registering Welfare Recipients to Vote  (Read 279 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Blue States Automatically Registering Welfare Recipients to Vote

JOHN BINDER10 Nov 2023585

Several blue states across the United States are automatically registering hundreds of thousands of residents to vote each year whenever they interact with state agencies, including welfare offices, a report from journalist John Fund details.

The report, issued by the Committee to Unleash Prosperity, documents the Automatic Voter Registration (AVR) policy now imposed by 23 states and the District of Columbia. All but three of these states are blue states controlled by Democrats.

Fund authored the 2021 book Our Broken Elections: How the Left Changed the Way You Vote with The Heritage Foundation’s Hans von Spakovsky.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/11/10/report-blue-states-automatically-registering-welfare-recipients-to-vote/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Report: Blue States Automatically Registering Welfare Recipients to Vote
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2023, 03:11:43 pm »
The question is, of course, if they don't know they are registered who is voting in their places? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson