Author Topic: Illegal Palestinian caught training w/ weapons to “possibly commit an attack  (Read 294 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Bill Melugin
@BillMelugin_
BREAKING: A 20-year-old Palestinian man in the U.S. illegally has been arrested and charged with possession of a firearm by a prohibited person after he was in direct contact with others who “share a radical mindset”, and was training w/ weapons to “possibly commit an attack”, according to the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the Southern District of Texas. They say the man, Sohaib Abuayyash, entered the US on a non immigrant visa, which expired in 2019. FBI taking lead on the investigation. Set to appear in federal court in Houston on 11/13.

https://twitter.com/billmelugin_/status/1720524383675122171?s=46
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
But a NY Slimes "fact checker" said no terrorists have crossed the southern border! :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson