Author Topic: Feds Bust SECOND Asian Prostitution Ring In Massachusetts In Five Years, But It’s Not Only Asians!  (Read 271 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Feds Bust SECOND Asian Prostitution Ring In Massachusetts In Five Years, But It’s Not Only Asians!

Pádraic O'Bannon
11/09/2023

For the second time since 2018, federal authorities busted an Asian-run prostitution ring in Massachusetts. Five years ago, it was a bunch of Koreans who operated brothels in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Atlanta, Georgia, and eastern Virginia [Virginia Man Sentenced for Operating Interstate Prostitution Ring, Justice.gov, June 26, 2020].

This time, three Chinamen were operating brothels in the same area and in eastern Virginia. But it was the same modus operandi: advertise on websites to bring men into the sex parlors.

The suspects, Han Lee, James Lee, and Junmyung Lee, began operating in 2020, the criminal affidavit says. The money quote, though, explains just who was paying for the sex:

https://www.alipac.us/f9/feds-bust-second-asian-prostitution-ring-massachusetts-five-years-but-%92s-not-414629/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The governor of Taxachusettes wants illegals to stay out but apparently will make an exception for women who want to keep the prostitution business alive and running. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson