Author Topic: Far from border, Americans victimized by violent crimes committed by illegal aliens  (Read 239 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Far from border, Americans victimized by violent crimes committed by illegal aliens
Critics argue crimes would be prevented if border were secure and foreign nationals were prevented from illegally entering.

Art Del Cueto: Illegal immigrants are ‘laughing’ at our border security
National Border Patrol Council Vice President Art Del Cueto explains how the Mexican cartels, NGOs, and U.S. government are complicit in the immigration surge at the southern border. “On a side note, while agents are processing those individuals, you have 'gotaways' that are coming through that their criminal background is even more horrific because they wouldn’t even qualify just to ask for asylum,” says Del Cueto.

By The Center Square Staff
Published: November 9, 2023 11:43pm

Updated: November 10, 2023 4:26pm

Hundreds of miles from the southern border, Americans find themselves victims of violent crimes committed by repeat offenders illegally entering the U.S.

While numerous examples exist, in five examples identified by The Center Square, all of the alleged perpetrators illegally entered the U.S. “on an unknown date at an unknown location,” according to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

In New Jersey, ICE’s Enforcement Removal Operations (ICE-ERO)-Newark agents recently arrested a Mexican national in Bridgeton, New Jersey, who was convicted of endangering-sexual conduct with a child. A state judge gave the Mexican national a three-year suspended prison sentence and supervised parole for life.

https://justthenews.com/nation/states/center-square/far-border-americans-victims-violent-crimes-committed-illegal-border
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson