Author Topic: Another bad poll for Biden, Trump leading, Kennedy gets double digit support  (Read 2042 times)

Online the OlLine Rebel

Kennedy may be Trump’s - and our - only hope.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline LMAO

Bad polling for Biden may further motivate Democrats to get out and vote to keep Trump out of office. The polls in 2016 favored Hillary, which probably may explain why Democrats stayed home that year.

Bad polling for Democrats in 2022 didn’t translate into a Red wave.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Kennedy may be Trump’s - and our - only hope.

I'd love to see a contingent election... haha!

Offline libertybele

Bad polling for Biden may further motivate Democrats to get out and vote to keep Trump out of office. The polls in 2016 favored Hillary, which probably may explain why Democrats stayed home that year.

Bad polling for Democrats in 2022 didn’t translate into a Red wave.

First of all,the election is out year. IMHO Brandon nor Trump will be the nominees; all these polls and assumptions are meaningless at this point.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

First of all,the election is out year. IMHO Brandon nor Trump will be the nominees; all these polls and assumptions are meaningless at this point.

They reflect how people feel about a candidate with the information they have at a certain point in time

I don’t know if I would bet on Biden not being the nominee. He’s racking up the wins. How do you talk him into stepping down when he can point to 2020, 2022, and last week as his ability to beat the MAGA Republicans?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

• Technical
They reflect how people feel about a candidate with the information they have at a certain point in time

I don’t know if I would bet on Biden not being the nominee. He’s racking up the wins. How do you talk him into stepping down when he can point to 2020, 2022, and last week as his ability to beat the MAGA Republicans?

Has a President ever dropped out at this time?

Offline LMAO

I’m not sure. Johnson dropped out in early 1968.

It’s not going to be easy to get Biden to drop out. For one, he’s on a roll, electorally speaking. Also, he’s worked for this all his adult life. And, he believes things are going great

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

I’m not sure. Johnson dropped out in early 1968.

It’s not going to be easy to get Biden to drop out. For one, he’s on a roll, electorally speaking. Also, he’s worked for this all his adult life. And, he believes things are going great

I don't think at this point he is cognizant enough to know what's going on.  He just does what people tell him to do and they keep him drugged up so that he can somewhat function.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

I don't think at this point he is cognizant enough to know what's going on.  He just does what people tell him to do and they keep him drugged up so that he can somewhat function.

That’s probably true, but there’s one thing he is doing and that’s winning elections

Obama would’ve loved that record

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

That’s probably true, but there’s one thing he is doing and that’s winning elections

IMHO Obama is in control and loving every minute of it.

Offline LMAO

IMHO Obama is in control and loving every minute of it.

I’m talking when he was president. Democrats fared poorly under his tenure despite himself winning reelection

Barry Goldwater

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bobby jr.'s numbers are VERY impressive for a 3rd-party independent "this far out" yet.

An unthinkable question:
Could he somehow beat both Mr. Trump and the DCommunist candidate (it won't be ol' white joe) -- and actually win...?

• Technical
Bobby jr.'s numbers are VERY impressive for a 3rd-party independent "this far out" yet.

An unthinkable question:
Could he somehow beat both Mr. Trump and the DCommunist candidate (it won't be ol' white joe) -- and actually win...?

Doubt it. Only way I can see is in a contingent election. GOP has most HoR state delegations, so they'd have to vote for him over Trump.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
If only we could keep Trump from running, and giving us a winning record like the Clinton, Obama, Biden utopia they have brought upon us.  With the defeat of Trump we can finish off America once and for all, and then blame shift it all on God for making us such utter damn fools.  We have semen the carnage they 3 whores of hell have done with their reign, yet keep believing they are gonna bring us a paradise utopia.  Those that put us back on the path of solid foundations are demonized, and fools celebrate, then bawl their eyes out of the next four years of terrible consequences.  Can fools and damn fools ever be educated to move past damn fool foolery?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

If only we could keep Trump from running, and giving us a winning record like the Clinton, Obama, Biden utopia they have brought upon us.  With the defeat of Trump we can finish off America once and for all, and then blame shift it all on God for making us such utter damn fools.  We have semen the carnage they 3 whores of hell have done with their reign, yet keep believing they are gonna bring us a paradise utopia.  Those that put us back on the path of solid foundations are demonized, and fools celebrate, then bawl their eyes out of the next four years of terrible consequences.  Can fools and damn fools ever be educated to move past damn fool foolery?

I may have said this before but you have the most interesting posts

Barry Goldwater

Offline libertybele

An unthinkable question:

Unthinkable??  It's a possibility -- like you said, double digits this far out are impressive. A 3rd party candidate win though is highly unlikely.  Our uni-party system will never afford him a win.

Hopefully, he has his own security detail.  That continues to be a concern.

Online cato potatoe

Truman waited until March 29, 1952.  He probably had the nomination, but also had a fair amount of common sense.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Is Biden winning them?

No, not really. The people who are handing out millions more to the DNC candidates in those elections than their opponents got from the RNC are the ones winning elections.

I really don't think anyone is voting for incoherent mumbles, stumbles, non-sequitural rants, inappropriate gestures, and reading stage directions from the prompter or cue cards. Not to mention unaffordable groceries, interest rates that prohibit financing major purchases, and their money being worth nearly 10% less every year.

No matter how anyone stands on abortion, guns, or the border, Biden is the Poster Child for Executive incompetence, not to mention incontinent prevarication.

What we may see is an instance where the electorate doesn't so much vote for anyone as against the known candidates. The question is who will hate on the other side the hardest? (oh, and who/what counts the ballots).
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 04:19:31 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Mod2

Moved to 2024 elections category.