Author Topic: VIDEO: Grossed Out Reactions to Weirdo Judge Engoron's Nude Selfie  (Read 1038 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Forget gag orders on President Trump. The nude selfie pic of WEIRDO Judge Arthur Engoron has caused a GAG reflex on the entire world grossed out by that revolting image.

https://rumble.com/embed/v3sav94/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: VIDEO: Grossed Out Reactions to Weirdo Judge Engoron's Nude Selfie
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 07:05:58 pm »
Not exactly nude pictures... just pictures like one would likely see of me working in my yard during the summer (add some lbs)... this is silly.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 07:51:04 pm »
Not exactly nude pictures... just pictures like one would likely see of me working in my yard during the summer (add some lbs)... this is silly.

No

It’s not a dramatic as claimed
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2023, 08:55:00 pm »
Maybe not as weird as it seems from the headlines, but nonetheless, it sure seems odd to me.
The guy is a judge,, and you would think would exercise more discretion.

I get that some folks might be proud of some weight loss or exercise program they are doing, but (a judge) posting selfies on line?

Does he flip his robes open for the kids at the park, too?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2023, 05:39:51 pm »
Maybe not as weird as it seems from the headlines, but nonetheless, it sure seems odd to me.

I get that some folks might be proud of some weight loss or exercise program they are doing, but (a judge) posting selfies on line?

Does he flip his robes open for the kids at the park, too?

Things just got a lot WEIRDER with Engoron. Check out Laura Loomer's report about Engoron's TDS wife posting on Twitter.. This case could be OVER.
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2023, 12:57:14 pm »

Things just got a lot WEIRDER with Engoron. Check out Laura Loomer's report about Engoron's TDS wife posting on Twitter.. This case could be OVER.
The whole Trump witch hunt has been one smarmy mess from the start. Not only have 51 former and then current intelligence and investigative officers either perjured themselves or spoken out of ignorance in regard Hunter's laptop, but highly questionable elections after what? eight years of investigations, often launched on false pretenses and lies, and continued despite evidence which would have exonerated most, at a cost of millions and millions of dollars, right down to the vengeful prosecution of 1/6 defendants, the whole damned affair has the heavy odor of swamp mud all over it. As anyone who has ever stirred up possibly hundreds-of-years-old mud in a swamp or tidal marsh could tell you, there is no other odor quite like it.

The entire mess stinks to high heaven, and not because of the defendant.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 12:58:13 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2023, 01:11:55 pm »

@Smokin Joe

Why would  you think that?

WHO is going  to correct a Dim judge?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!