Author Topic: The Biden administration is hiding the real scale of the migrant crisis  (Read 419 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Biden administration is hiding the real scale of the migrant crisis
Opinion by Dave Seminara
 •

US Customs and Border Protection logged a record 269,735 migrants encountered in September.

That figure came on the heels of a record-breaking fiscal year, in which CBP reported nearly 2.5 million migrant encounters.

The numbers could have been much higher if not for the introduction of an app, CBP One, allowing unauthorized migrants to schedule their arrivals before claiming asylum, and new parole programs.

(Parole, in the immigration context, refers to an exception in the law that lets some noncitizens who would otherwise be ineligible for such protections work and live in the United States without fear of deportation.)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/the-biden-administration-is-hiding-the-real-scale-of-the-migrant-crisis/ar-AA1jzgps
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline ScottinVA

Re: The Biden administration is hiding the real scale of the migrant crisis
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 12:57:05 pm »
They’re downplaying it because they consider the invaders to be future democrat voters.  The dems, unlike the GOP, play the long game… in a few years, they’ll squawk about how “inhumane” it’d be to send them back to their home countries and that the only course of action would be to give them a “pathway to citizenship,” i.e., voting rights. 

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org