Author Topic: Josh Hawley Demands Probe into Biden’s DHS Allegedly Feeding Illegal Aliens Over Investigating Child  (Read 272 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Josh Hawley Demands Probe into Biden’s DHS Allegedly Feeding Illegal Aliens Over Investigating Child Exploitation

by JOHN BINDER9 Nov 2023

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO) is demanding a federal probe into whistleblower allegations that President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is providing sandwiches to illegal aliens instead of investigating child exploitation at the United States-Mexico border.

In a letter to DHS Inspector General Joseph Cuffari, Hawley writes that he wants “an immediate investigation into whistleblower allegations that the DHS has shut down or delayed investigations into child exploitation and other crimes in order to transfer hundreds of special agents to process illegal immigrants at the southern border.”

Specifically, the whistleblowers claim that Biden’s DHS is pulling agents off criminal investigations and having them make sandwiches for illegal aliens.

Hawley detailed the whistleblower allegations:

https://www.alipac.us/f12/josh-hawley-demands-probe-into-biden%92s-dhs-allegedly-feeding-illegal-aliens-over-inve-414616/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson