Author Topic: Democrats prepare to cast illegal immigrants out into the cold  (Read 327 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrats prepare to cast illegal immigrants out into the cold
« on: November 10, 2023, 12:07:42 pm »
Democrats prepare to cast illegal immigrants out into the cold
© Provided by Washington Examiner

The border crisis is one of the Democratic Party’s own making, and it is now making homelessness worse in Democrat-run areas.

New York City is booting illegal immigrants from homeless shelters as the city prepares to see more tent cities. “People are going to be sleeping on our streets,” Mayor Eric Adams said. The city has issued 21,000 notices to vacate to both individual illegal immigrants and families since July.

Massachusetts, meanwhile, is rapidly approaching maximum occupancy in its shelters, meaning that the state plans to begin putting families on wait lists. Those families will be left out in the cold in Massachusetts in November and beyond because the state simply can’t provide shelter for all of them.

So much for all of that Democratic Party empathy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-prepare-to-cast-illegal-immigrants-out-into-the-cold/ar-AA1jFJuL?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a86bf2bed86c4e7ca84a8c9c29d1febd&ei=7
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Democrats prepare to cast illegal immigrants out into the cold
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 12:09:38 pm »
The border crisis is one of the Democratic Party’s own making

This is so but they, with the help of their propagandists in the MSM, will still try to make it the fault of republicans.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson