Author Topic: US universities including Cornell, Harvard and MIT raked in $13B in ‘undocumented contributions’ fro  (Read 361 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

New York Post
US universities including Cornell, Harvard and MIT raked in $13B in ‘undocumented contributions’ from foreign donors: report

Over 200 US universities including elite institutions Carnegie Mellon, Cornell, Harvard and Massachusetts Institute of Technology have been accused of raking in $13 billion in “undocumented contributions from foreign governments,” according to a new report.

A sizable portion of the funds were said to be donated from authoritarian regimes around the globe including Qatar, Saudi Arabia, China and the UAE, the report from the Network Contagion Research Institute (NCRI) claimed.

The huge windfall of cited money was not recorded with the US Department of Education between 2014 and 2019, the NCRI said.

Carnegie Mellon University received the most from foreign entities in that time span at $1.47 billion while Cornell University scooped up $1.29 billion, Harvard University notched $894 million and MIT collected $859 million, according to the report.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/other/us-universities-including-cornell-harvard-and-mit-raked-in-13b-in-undocumented-contributions-from-foreign-donors-report/ar-AA1jCTLN?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5ae59d616eb3497fab4b28a76a46b7b2&ei=30
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson