Author Topic: Black Americans, Asian Americans, Mexican Americans, and White Americans: Why has Mayorkas not been  (Read 356 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Black Americans, Asian Americans, Mexican Americans, and White Americans: Why has Mayorkas not been fired, or impeached?

© Provided by Thy Black Man

Under Joe Biden, America is facing the worst border crisis in our history. With the assistance of United States Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas, the Biden administration has subverted America’s border integrity with policies that are creating a growing national security crisis, putting the lives and safety of Americans across the country at risk.

It is not unreasonable to think that it is possible that the nation we cherish so much may not resemble a reasonably recognizable version of itself in the future, for if a nation has no borders or enforces its border sovereignty, it ceases to be a nation.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/black-americans-asian-americans-mexican-americans-and-white-americans-why-has-mayorkas-not-been-fired-or-impeached/ar-AA1jCrAZ?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=5ae59d616eb3497fab4b28a76a46b7b2&ei=8
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He hasn't been fired because he gets his marching orders from Biden who gets them from his puppet master.  He hasn't been impeached because Republican spines are too weak. :im waiting:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson