Author Topic: Rapid Support Forces Reportedly Carry Out Mass Shooting Action Against Civilians, al-Junaynah, Sudan  (Read 374 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BREAKING NEWSCONFLICTLATEST
Rapid Support Forces Reportedly Carry Out Mass Shooting Action Against Civilians, al-Junaynah, Sudan

By:
Tessaron
Date:

November 7, 2023
Modified: 2 days ago

At approximately 0900 EST, initial reports indicated that a large shooting action was taking place against civilians by RSF personnel in al-Junaynah, Darfur, Sudan. The following video claims that jihadi militants captured and killed this group of civilians and more in that village. However, RSF-affiliated members on social media originally posted these videos and other members of their unit.

By 1000 EST, the West Darfur State Revolutionaries Bloc claimed that RSF forces had killed more than 2,000 civilians and injured at least 3,000 after seizing control of the area. Their announcement reads below:

”For the fourth day, the Rapid Support Militias and the Arab Militias supporting them and its allied with them, the Ardamata Administrative Unit of the Al-Jinnah Local Government and practice the most horrible atrocities and physical cleansing systematic for the leaders of the civil administration of the Masalit tribe and symbols of women, children, the elderly, and youth in styles similar to the Rwanda War, where massacres and gross violations continue openly In front of the eyes of the cameras, the soldiers of the cross-border Rapid Support Militias are breaking into houses and committing killing, looting, and beating with brutal torture with the theory of erasing the traces of human existence to get rid of citizens of African assets, especially taxes, and so far almost 2000 innocent citizens have been killed according to preliminary statistics We have received from the scene of incidents and at least 3000 injured and the evacuation of thousands of innocent citizens and targeting them on the road while they exit the hell of genocide and ethnic cleansing organized by the rapid support, in addition, a large number of citizens have been captured and taken to an unknown place, and whoever recognizes them directly is filtered. By terrorist militia personnel via a list of names prepared before.

https://theatlasnews.co/conflict/2023/11/07/rapid-support-forces-reportedly-carry-out-mass-shooting-action-against-civilians-al-junaynah-sudan/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson