Author Topic: Vegan ‘Godfather of Animal Rights’ Promotes Sex With Animals  (Read 523 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Vegan ‘Godfather of Animal Rights’ Promotes Sex With Animals
« on: November 09, 2023, 07:24:20 pm »
Vegan ‘Godfather of Animal Rights’ Promotes Sex With Animals
Peter Singer is a Princeton professor of bioethics
November 9, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 18 Comments

Newsletter

Ideas have consequences. And academia is full of the most unimaginably horrifying ideas you can imagine. And many you can’t. There is no idea too horrifying that it will not have its defenders in the university.

And Peter Singer is the poster boy for horrible ideas.

Singer, the godfather of the animal rights movement, and a Princeton professor of bioethics, has argued for euthanizing the disabled and claimed that animals have the same value as people.

After taking a brief break to blame Israel for the Hamas massacres, Singer decided to promote “thought-provoking article is “Zoophilia Is Morally Permissible” by Fira Bensto (pseudonym)” which “challenges one of society’s strongest taboos and argues for the moral permissibility of some forms of sexual contact between humans and animals. This article offers a controversial perspective that calls for a serious and open discussion on animal ethics and sex ethics.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/vegan-godfather-of-animal-rights-promotes-sex-with-animals/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Vegan ‘Godfather of Animal Rights’ Promotes Sex With Animals
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2023, 07:25:56 pm »
With lunatic scum buckets such as he teaching, is it any wonder today's youth are so screwed up? **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2023, 08:52:47 pm »
Literally a dogfucker.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2023, 08:55:24 pm »
Leviticus 20:15-16
King James Version

15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

This from the folks who wrote the rules down that God enforced at Sodom and Gomorrah...

I'm pretty sure He does not approve.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis