Author Topic: Unhinged Democrats seethe at Republicans even existing By Miranda Devine  (Read 270 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Unhinged Democrats seethe at Republicans even existing
By Miranda Devine   
Published Nov. 8, 2023, 10:48 p.m. ET

A viral video of a Democrat abusing a poll greeter on Election Day in northern Virginia encapsulates how the demonization of “MAGA Republicans” and the weaponization of the justice system has unhinged and energized voters on the left.

“You f–kng people tried to overthrow the election,” snarls the fair-haired, middle-aged man in tortoiseshell glasses and cargo shorts.

“You expect me not to take that f–king personally? You f–king try to overthrow elections with violence and then you’re out here among decent people? What do you have to say to that?”

The object of his ire was Matthew Hurtt, the clean-cut young chairman of the Arlington County Republicans, who was handing out sample ballots alongside his Democratic counterpart.

“Have a nice day,” Hurtt said pleasantly.

The courtesy only further enraged the aggressor, who has been identified online as a federal government employee — no surprise.

“What’s on your f–king … policy prescriptions? F–king rapists’ rights. Involving yourself in people’s f–king families and their f–king bedrooms. You f–king animal.”

He stalked off and then returned to deliver a threat: “You try to steal my vote next year, I’m going to f–king remember you personally.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/11/08/opinion/unhinged-democrats-seethe-at-republican-existance/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Unhinged Democrats seethe at Republicans even existing By Miranda Devine
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2023, 03:34:11 pm »
I got that impression when Hillary Clinton called us "deplorables".

Why would progressively liberal Dems embrace those that wish to obstruct their Marxist re-make of America?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.