Author Topic: Hunter Biden sues former Overstock.com CEO  (Read 460 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden sues former Overstock.com CEO
« on: November 09, 2023, 02:22:28 pm »
 Hunter Biden sues former Overstock.com CEO

The president’s son is accusing the Trump booster of defamation.

By Betsy Woodruff Swan

11/08/2023 09:18 PM EST

Hunter Biden sued Patrick Byrne for defamation on Wednesday, saying the former CEO of Overstock.com falsely accused Biden of soliciting a bribe from Iran.

Byrne is a Donald Trump ally who has promoted conspiracy theories about the 2020 election, Covid-19 vaccines and other issues.

Biden filed the suit in federal court in the Central District of California on the same day that House Republicans rolled out a batch of subpoenas targeting him and his family as part of their impeachment inquiry.

The suit cites claims Byrne made about Hunter Biden in June of this year and again on Oct. 8. In an interview published in June, Byrne accused the president’s son of reaching out to the government of Iran and offering to have his father unfreeze Iranian money in exchange for a bribe, according to the complaint.

more
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/11/08/hunter-biden-sues-former-overstock-com-ceo-00126240
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Hunter Biden sues former Overstock.com CEO
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2023, 03:37:30 pm »
Hunter ... you dumb crackhead.  You just opened yourself to the scourge of legal discovery.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Hunter Biden sues former Overstock.com CEO
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2023, 04:00:44 pm »
Hunter ... you dumb crackhead.  You just opened yourself to the scourge of legal discovery.

Yep....

That lap top now under DOJ lock and key, just might get to see the light of day afterwards after all.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.