Author Topic: Illegal Alien’s Legs Severed by Train in Texas  (Read 302 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien’s Legs Severed by Train in Texas
« on: November 09, 2023, 01:01:56 pm »
Illegal Alien’s Legs Severed by Train in Texas

Border Hawk
Nov 8, 2023

U.S. Border Patrol (USBP) agents rescued a female illegal alien after her legs were severed by a train in Texas last week, authorities say.

The horrifying incident unfolded on Friday in Del Rio near the Mexican border.

USBP Chief Jason Owens shared photographs and a brief explanation of what transpired on social media.

“On 11/3, USBP agents in Del Rio responded to an undocumented female whose legs had been amputated by a train,” Chief Owens wrote.

https://borderhawk.blog/illegal-aliens-legs-severed-by-train-in-texas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Illegal Alien’s Legs Severed by Train in Texas
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2023, 01:05:13 pm »
Having worked on the RR in my undergraduate days, I can assure everyone trains are not toys and if you don't know how to move around them, you should stay away from them.  It is a very dangerous environment and lots of bad things can happen very quickly.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson