Author Topic: Olympic Champion: My ‘Testicles … Don’t Make Me Less of a Woman’  (Read 2667 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 *bouche*

Olympic Champion: My ‘Testicles … Don’t Make Me Less of a Woman’

Alana Mastrangelo 8 Nov 2023

Double Olympic champion middle-distance runner Caster Semenya claims to be a woman, despite being born without a uterus, adding that he “embraces” the “differences” he was born with.

“At the end of the day, I know I am different. I don’t care about the medical terms or what they tell me, or my testosterone, you know, being born without a uterus, being born with internal testicles — those don’t make me less of a woman,” Semenya said.

Watch the video here:

https://twitter.com/Riley_Gaines_/status/1721896581396607132
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Olympic Champion: My ‘Testicles … Don’t Make Me Less of a Woman’
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 11:05:06 pm »
well, while we are doing all this identifying, how come no one has declared themselves the King of this or the Queen of that?

Because just identifying as something does not make it so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2023, 11:28:30 pm »
Well you cant argue with that kind of logic.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 11:52:56 pm »
Its testicles makes it a member of the East German Womens Olympic Team.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2023, 11:58:59 pm »
Its testicles makes it a member of the East German Womens Olympic Team.

I got a feeling those East German Swimmers in the 76 Olympics would have kicked his ass so hard he would have coughed up his balls and spit them out.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2023, 12:49:26 am »
Semenya is one of those vanishingly rare people whose phenotype and sex chromosomes have never coincided.   The gender ideologues want to draw an equivalence between such people and those who are under the delusion that surgery, hormone treatments, crossdressing and being called pronouns corresponding to the sex into which they have made themselves a simulacrum will make them the opposite sex that they (for whatever reason) long to be.  There is no equivalence.

Semenya was raised as a girl because she (yes, I'll use that pronoun in this case) has, from birth, had female genitalia, with her gonads located in her body cavity where ovaries usually are, even though they are testicles.  Cases where the person's natural phenotype and sex chromosomes do not coincide require compassion, not ideological exploitation (by either side).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2023, 02:18:02 am »
well, while we are doing all this identifying, how come no one has declared themselves the King of this or the Queen of that?

Because just identifying as something does not make it so.
Well I don't know about king or queen of this and that, but there sure is a $h!tload of men declaring themselves Queens. I t seems most of these self identifying queens are the ones that just can't compete against other men like themselves.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2023, 05:14:55 am »
Irony is, dude doesn't realize that being able to 'identify' yourself as whatever you want is what allowed people to enslave others like his ancestors because they identified as superior human beings.
The Republic is lost.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2023, 09:07:43 pm »
Semenya is one of those vanishingly rare people whose phenotype and sex chromosomes have never coincided.   The gender ideologues want to draw an equivalence between such people and those who are under the delusion that surgery, hormone treatments, crossdressing and being called pronouns corresponding to the sex into which they have made themselves a simulacrum will make them the opposite sex that they (for whatever reason) long to be.  There is no equivalence.

Semenya was raised as a girl because she (yes, I'll use that pronoun in this case) has, from birth, had female genitalia, with her gonads located in her body cavity where ovaries usually are, even though they are testicles.  Cases where the person's natural phenotype and sex chromosomes do not coincide require compassion, not ideological exploitation (by either side).

Right... this person is intersex right? Not the same as a trans, and IMO possibly the only legitimate "third gender", some people are born with both sexual characteristics and genitalia. For "her" to compete against actual women is pretty questionable though.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2023, 10:11:47 pm »
Right... this person is intersex right? Not the same as a trans, and IMO possibly the only legitimate "third gender", some people are born with both sexual characteristics and genitalia. For "her" to compete against actual women is pretty questionable though.
Exactly. This is not the cause celebre the trans lobby should adopt. Caster is, sadly, a freak of nature, and shouldn't be the poster child for LGBTQ rights.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online berdie

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2023, 11:04:55 pm »
Exactly. This is not the cause celebre the trans lobby should adopt. Caster is, sadly, a freak of nature, and shouldn't be the poster child for LGBTQ rights.

Exactly.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2023, 11:15:00 pm »
Well I don't know about king or queen of this and that, but there sure is a $h!tload of men declaring themselves Queens. I t seems most of these self identifying queens are the ones that just can't compete against other men like themselves.
Either that or they fit Andrew Dice Clay's definition of homosexual, but want something they regard as having less stigma in their minds.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2023, 11:18:16 pm »
If her external genitalia is naturally female, then calling herself female is apropos. Perhaps there are undescended male organs inside, but ordinarily, those hang in a scrotum. She would pass as a she, despite having the other hormones naturally.

In this instance, external natural expression of sex prevails, and her situation is one of genetics, not of choice.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 11:19:55 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2023, 01:07:59 am »
Okay. Is "It" a hermaphrodite?

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2023, 01:24:16 am »
It takes balls to say something like that.

And if pigs had wings, they could fly.

There's a War on Reality going on, and truth is getting its ass kicked. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2023, 02:13:59 am »
I don't care if the huevos haven't hit the ranchero, is there a dangle twixt the angle? And also what chromosomes are in play?

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2023, 01:49:28 am »
If her external genitalia is naturally female, then calling herself female is apropos. Perhaps there are undescended male organs inside, but ordinarily, those hang in a scrotum. She would pass as a she, despite having the other hormones naturally.

In this instance, external natural expression of sex prevails, and her situation is one of genetics, not of choice.

That is exactly the circumstance.  There is a phenomenon called androgen insensitivity (including an extreme version called complete androgen insensitivity in which the child develops in full female form including a womb, despite having XY chromosome pairs, but is sterile since the gonads are testes rather than ovaries).  Semenya seems to have a "milder" version and developed with female external genitalia, but not a womb (which surprised her when her condition was discovered -- she had previously hoped to have children).
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2023, 01:55:40 am »

While you are right, she shouldn't be a poster child for the gender ideologues, unfortunately, I'm afraid they will adopt her case as a cause celebre.  Cases like hers and people born with ambiguous genitalia, who in the days before genetic testing would always be declared to be girls, since the surgery to make them look like normal females was easier, are the "scientific basis" for their nonsense about "gender assigned at birth", when what really happens, aside from the vanishingly rare cases of ambiguous genitalia, is that sex is observed at birth.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2023, 10:27:09 am »
If they were swinging like 'truck nuts', they would.

This is a special case--and not a good 'case study' for the trans crowd to harp on.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2023, 03:37:39 pm »
@mystery-ak

Dat bees sum funnie Biden!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2023, 03:47:40 pm »
"My testicles don't make me less of a woman" - Caster Semenya

The fact that this statement can be taken seriously in a culture is pretty strong evidence that the psy-ops are working. Mass hypnosis is taking hold.