Author Topic: POLICE STATE: Heavily Armed FBI Agents and Local Police Are Hunting for J6 Protester Gregory Yetman  (Read 2892 times)

Online mountaineer

POLICE STATE: Heavily Armed FBI Agents and Local Police Are Hunting for J6 Protester Gregory Yetman in New Jersey Woods – Local News Tipped Off and Catch the Action by Sky Cam
by Jim Hoft
 Nov. 8, 2023 4:15 pm
The FBI and local police are hunting for J6 protester Gregory Yetman in the New Jersey woods near his home tonight.

Earlier today the FBI raided Yetman’s home in Helmetta, New Jersey.

The FBI was attempting to arrest Yetman and serve him a warrant for his actions two-and-a-half years ago on January 6, 2021.

Gregory Yetman, was a military police sergeant in the New Jersey National Guard at the time of the riot.

Yetman is accused of picking up a large canister of pepper spray from the ground and spraying it toward Capitol police and protesters! For this crime – something that happens each weekend at your local antifa riot – the FBI launched a major manhunt for Yetman! ...
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/police-state-heavily-armed-fbi-agents-local-police/

Well, it's not like the FBI has any other criminals to worry about.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Steve Friend
@RealStevefriend
All for alleged crimes committed 3 years ago. Why not call him on the phone and tell him to surrender?
The Process is the Punishment.
Defund the @FBI
5:51 AM · Nov 9, 2023

Online mountaineer

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online DefiantMassRINO

The FBI must have had reason to believe he may be armed and dangerous or he had already threatened an armed standoff.

The fact that he ran suggests he's in trouble for more then January 6th.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UPDATE: FBI Offers $10,000 Reward for Information on J6 Protester and Retired Army Sgt. Gregory Yetman as They Hunt Him Like a Dog in New Jersey Woods
by Jim Hoft Nov. 9, 2023 6:00 pm

The FBI continued their hunt for retired Army Sergeant Gregory Yetman for his actions on January 6, 2021, nearly three years ago now!

The FBI is now offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Gregory Yetman.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/update-fbi-offers-10000-reward-information-j6-protester/
Support the USO

Online libertybele

UPDATE: FBI Offers $10,000 Reward for Information on J6 Protester and Retired Army Sgt. Gregory Yetman as They Hunt Him Like a Dog in New Jersey Woods

The FBI continued their hunt for retired Army Sergeant Gregory Yetman for his actions on January 6, 2021, nearly three years ago now!

The FBI is now offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of Gregory Yetman.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/update-fbi-offers-10000-reward-information-j6-protester/

Yet those who promote anti-Israeli violence/death are not insurrectionists? Got it. Even certain DEM members of Congress are guilty  of insurrection.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The FBI must have had reason to believe he may be armed and dangerous or he had already threatened an armed standoff.

This would not be the first hyperbolic attempt to take someone into custody performed by FLEAs, nor would it be the first with folks who were allegedly participants in the 1/6 protests.

Note, the 1/6 protest was referred to now as an "attack", not by some more mundane term like "mostly peaceful demonstration".

I strongly suspect this is yet another attempt to hype up the 1/6 demonstration, especially while Trump is on trial, and paint yet another attendee as being the most dangerous criminal since Dillinger.

There is nothing in the poster description to indicate that he would be armed or pose a particular threat, more like a flight risk. No one who has been hunted down in the years long jihad against people who were at that protest would want to be taken into custody by a small army of agents in full battle rattle. I guess they failed in dragging another 'Enemy of the State" out of their house at 5 AM in their underwear... :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Manhunt for Jan. 6 attendee ends after suspect turns himself in to authorities
by Rachel Schilke, Breaking News Reporter
November 10, 2023 01:01 PM

The search for a New Jersey man who attended the Jan. 6 riots at the United States Capitol ended on Friday morning after a two-day FBI manhunt.

Gregory Yetman turned himself in to custody in Monroe Township on Friday morning, authorities said, via CBS News. Yetman fled while being served a warrant early Wednesday morning, hopping a fence and running toward train tracks in a heavily wooded area, authorities said.

The FBI released photos of Yetman being at the Capitol on Jan. 6. At the time of the riot, Yetman served as a military police sergeant in the New Jersey National Guard, according to USA Today, with the force confirming that he served for about 12 years until March 2022. Videos from the riot showed Yetman appearing to pepper-spray U.S. Capitol Police officers and protesters.

Yetman has denied pepper-spraying anyone, and he told USA Today he did nothing wrong.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/manhunt-ends-jan-6-attendee-turns-himself-authorities
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

As i suspected, he turned himself in at a time and place of his own choosing, rather than be another fish on the hook for the cameras and the FLEAs.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

This would not be the first hyperbolic attempt to take someone into custody performed by FLEAs, nor would it be the first with folks who were allegedly participants in the 1/6 protests.

Note, the 1/6 protest was referred to now as an "attack", not by some more mundane term like "mostly peaceful demonstration".

I strongly suspect this is yet another attempt to hype up the 1/6 demonstration, especially while Trump is on trial, and paint yet another attendee as being the most dangerous criminal since Dillinger.

There is nothing in the poster description to indicate that he would be armed or pose a particular threat, more like a flight risk. No one who has been hunted down in the years long jihad against people who were at that protest would want to be taken into custody by a small army of agents in full battle rattle. I guess they failed in dragging another 'Enemy of the State" out of their house at 5 AM in their underwear... :shrug:

YUP. I'd be beating feet too... Just go ahead and bring them tanks on up the holler... See how that works out.

Offline Mod2

Merged threads

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wonder how many 100's or 1000's of BLM and Antifa perps from '20 are out there being hunted down by FBI/DOJ? 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Wonder how many 100's or 1000's of BLM and Antifa perps from '20 are out there being hunted down by FBI/DOJ?

Online mountaineer

Julie Kelly 🇺🇸
@julie_kelly2
I just got off the phone with a relative of Gregory Yetman, the target of an FBI manhunt following an armed raid related to charges for January 6. Will have much more on what happened shortly.

In the meantime...

I am SICK of hearing the ways in which this regime is destroying the lives of decent Americans who love this country so the pettiest man ever to be president, Joe Biden, can retaliate against his detractors.

I am sick of hearing the pain in people's voices when their loved one is described as a "terrorist," especially people who have served this country and never been in trouble with the law.

I am sick of seeing reporters and commentators cheer this--adding to the suffering of people they don't know or like because they supported Donald Trump.

I am sick of watching the lowlifes at DOJ and FBI brag about these cases day after day on social media.

I am sick of watching cruel judges working with sadistic line prosecutors rip apart families simply because they can.

I am sick of the silence of Republicans especially those running for president who boast about taking on the tough fights while doing nothing.

I am sick of the empty promises by Congressional Republicans who refuse to do whatever necessary to end this. Instead, 70 House members voted to build Chris Wray a shiny new headquarters he will probably name after Robert Mueller.

And I am sick of my fellow countrymen who not only endorse this but want more of it.
2:43 PM · Nov 10, 2023

Offline LMAO

There is nothing in the poster description to indicate that he would be armed or pose a particular threat, more like a flight risk.

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

I would bet you can count them on the toes of both hands.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The FIEND!

I wonder if they are going to spank his peepee when they capture him?

It has now gotten to the point where being a pimp is a more respectable job than being a Feral LEO.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 12:28:14 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

more
https://www.thegat

gatewaypundit.com/2023/11/update-fbi-offers-10000-reward-information-j6-protester/

@mystery-ak

There were also black and his and her panic protesters there. I wonder how many of THEM the Feral Gooberment is now tracking down with dogs?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@catfish1957

There must be dozens!

Or at least that many scheduled for arrests in the future.

Right now they are focusing on trying to teach  whitey HIS "place".

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Yeah sure that's the reason the Feebs have gone all WWIII on conservative to serve their warrants in other cases, right? So pardo me if I just can't give the federal wankers any benefit of the doubt.

Online mountaineer

Old FBI uniforms:

New FBI uniform:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The USA, as we have known it, is now just a rapidly fading memory.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DefiantMassRINO

Bull Bush!   

They are doing it because their bosses ordered them to do it.

There are careers to be made in the FBI,and if you  want  to  be one of the ones favored for promotions and  plum positions,ya gotta wear red,march in a straight line,and repeat "Yowsa,yowsa,massa!" to ever command given.

I now have more respect for pimps than I do the feeb "leadership"
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 06:32:49 pm by sneakypete »