Author Topic: Feds charge three with running high-end brothels allegedly frequented by politicians  (Read 1049 times)

Offline mountaineer

Feds charge three with running high-end brothels allegedly frequented by politicians
Brothels were allegedly located in Fairfax and Tysons, Va.
By Betsy Woodruff Swan
11/08/2023 03:21 PM EST
The Justice Department said Wednesday it is investigating politicians, military officers and government contractors for buying sex through a high-end brothel network operating in Massachusetts and the D.C. suburbs.

Federal prosecutors in Massachusetts charged three people with running the network: Han Lee and Junmyung Lee of Massachusetts and James Lee of California. The two Massachusetts defendants were scheduled to have initial court appearances Wednesday afternoon.

The D.C.-area brothels were allegedly located in Fairfax and Tysons, Va.

The defendants allegedly rented high-end apartments, paid for women’s flights and transportation, and advertised sexual services available for hourly rates that ranged from $350 to $600. Prospective buyers were instructed to fill out forms with detailed personal information, including their names, addresses, employers, and a “reference if they have one,” prosecutors said in court papers.

The Justice Department said it is investigating numerous people who may have paid for sex, including “politicians, high tech and pharmaceutical executives, doctors, military officers, government contractors that possess security clearances, professors, lawyers, scientists and accountants.” The department gave no further details about these individuals. ...
Politico

I guess we'll find out who patronized these brothels right after we see Jeffrey Epstein's little black book.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Three charged in connection with ‘brothel network’ that allegedly served elected officials: DOJ
by Sarah Fortinsky - 11/08/23 3:18 PM ET

Three people were arrested for allegedly operating “sophisticated high-end brothels” in Virginia and Massachusetts that catered to high-powered clients, including elected officials and government contractors with security clearances, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced Wednesday.

Han Lee, 41, of Cambridge, Mass.; James Lee, 68, of Torrance, Calif.; and Junmyung Lee, 30, of Dedham, Mass., were charged with conspiracy to coerce and entice to travel to engage in illegal sexual activity, the DOJ said.  ...

The Hill

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Three charged in connection with ‘brothel network’ that allegedly served elected officials: DOJ
by Sarah Fortinsky - 11/08/23 3:18 PM ET

Three people were arrested for allegedly operating “sophisticated high-end brothels” in Virginia and Massachusetts that catered to high-powered clients, including elected officials and government contractors with security clearances, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced Wednesday.

Han Lee, 41, of Cambridge, Mass.; James Lee, 68, of Torrance, Calif.; and Junmyung Lee, 30, of Dedham, Mass., were charged with conspiracy to coerce and entice to travel to engage in illegal sexual activity, the DOJ said.  ...

The Hill

They do love the ones Who will luv you long time.  Asian taint has a following.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"Prospective buyers were instructed to fill out forms with detailed personal information, including their names, addresses, employers, and a “reference if they have one,” prosecutors said in court papers."

The real business is extortion.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Federales could care less about the brothel. It's the blackmail leverage they want.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
70 Republicans voted to give the FBI $300 million to build new HQ larger than the pentagon.

On the SAME day, the DOJ announces it is prosecuting 3 men for running DC area brothels frequented by politicians.

Coincidence? Or did the FBI just blackmail members of Congress with sex crimes they don't want made public?
2:49 PM · Nov 10, 2023
-----------
Mollie
@MZHemingway
Is it bad I assume all 70 GOP who voted to reward  FBI with brand new HQ are also clients of this brothel? Also, good work on DOJ for announcing this on the day the HQ was up for a vote. Exactly what you'd expect from an agency whose HQ is literally named after J. Edgar Hoover.
2:08 PM · Nov 10, 2023
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 11:31:25 pm by mountaineer »

Offline mountaineer

Here's the vote tally of Repubs who voted for this boondoggle (a NO vote was for the expenditure): https://clerk.house.gov/Votes/2023634?Page=1

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Federales could care less about the brothel. It's the blackmail leverage they want.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Brothels that serviced politicians and military officials raked in millions: ‘Record keeping was impeccable’
By Social Links for Victor Nava
Published Nov. 23, 2023, 2:13 a.m. ET
The accused ringleaders of a network of “sophisticated high-end brothels” that serviced politicians, military officials, and government contractors kept “impeccable” records of their illicit operation which netted them over a million dollars, one of the top federal investigators on the case revealed Wednesday.

The new details about the prostitution ring, which operated in luxury apartments in Massachusetts and Virginia, were included in an affidavit submitted to the US District Court for the District of Massachusetts on Wednesday by Department of Homeland Security Special Agent Zachary Mitlitsky.

The DHS agent argued that two of the co-conspirators in the case, Han Lee and Junmyung Lee, could have access to even more funds than investigators are already aware of and thus pose a flight risk and should remain behind bars. ...
New York Post

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Brothels that serviced politicians and military officials raked in millions: ‘Record keeping was impeccable’

Wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't some sort of honey trap operation to get alot of high ups compromised.
The Republic is lost.