Author Topic: Pictures of Hamas atrocities raise ethical questions (Photogs knew in advance of Hamas attack)  (Read 708 times)

Online mountaineer

Noah Pollak
@NoahPollak
🚨🚨🚨🚨
Important expose by @honestreporting: Photographers working for AP, CNN, NYT, and Reuters were EMBEDDED with Hamas on 10/7 and accompanied the terrorist group into Israel. They knew the attack was coming, and participated in it.
12:39 PM · Nov 8, 2023

Steve Guest
@SteveGuest
REMINDER: The AP shared an office building with Hamas in Gaza.
1:31 PM · Nov 8, 2023

Curiously, Honest Reporting's website is currently down. When it returns, the link should be:  https://honestreporting.com/photographers-without-borders-ap-reuters-pictures-of-hamas-atrocities-raise-ethical-questions/

https://twitter.com/HonestReporting/status/1722309273940611406
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Honest reporting's website is still down...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Did Reporters Embedded With Hamas on October 7 Know That an Attack Was Coming?
Matt Vespa
November 08, 2023 4:00 PM
Townhall

... Then, there’s having knowledge of a massive terror attack and doing nothing about it. Photographers from major publications, like The Associated Press, Reuters, The New York Times, and CNN, were embedded with Hamas on October 7 and followed the terrorists into Israel. There are some serious questions, though Honest Reporting, an outfit that tracks anti-Israel bias, goes so far as to accuse the photographers of potentially being complicit in a terror attack. Let's hit the brakes on that for now (via Honest Reporting):
    On October 7, Hamas terrorists were not the only ones who documented the war crimes they had committed during their deadly rampage across southern Israel. Some of their atrocities were captured by Gaza-based photojournalists working for the Associated Press and Reuters news agencies whose early morning presence at the breached border area raises serious ethical questions.

What were they doing there so early on what would ordinarily have been a quiet Saturday morning? Was it coordinated with Hamas? Did the respectable wire services, which published their photos, approve of their presence inside enemy territory, together with the terrorist infiltrators? Did the photojournalists who freelance for other media, like CNN and The New York Times, notify these outlets? Judging from the pictures of lynching, kidnapping and storming of an Israeli kibbutz, it seems like the border has been breached not only physically, but also journalistically.

Four names appear on AP’s photo credits from the Israel-Gaza border area on October 7: Hassan Eslaiah, Yousef Masoud, Ali Mahmud, and Hatem Ali.

Eslaiah, a freelancer who also works for CNN, crossed into Israel, took photos of a burning Israeli tank, and then captured infiltrators entering Kibbutz Kfar Azza.

[…]

Masoud, who also works for The New York Times, was there as well —  just in time to set foot in Israeli territory and take more tank pictures.

Ali Mahmud and Hatem Ali were positioned to get pictures of the horrific abductions of Israelis into Gaza.

Mahmud captured the pickup truck carrying the body of German-Israeli Shani Louk and Ali got several shots of abductees being kidnapped into the Strip.

[…]

Reuters has published pictures from two photojournalists who also happened to be at the border just in time for Hamas’ infiltration: Mohammed Fayq Abu Mostafa and Yasser Qudih.

They both took pictures of a burning Israeli tank on the Israeli side of the border, but Abu Mustafa went further: He took photos of a lynch mob brutalizing the body of an Israeli soldier who was dragged out of the tank.

[…]

Let’s be clear: News agencies may claim that these people were just doing their job. Documenting war crimes, unfortunately, may be part of it. But it’s not that simple.

It is now obvious that Hamas had planned its October 7 attack on Israel for a very long time: its scale, its brutal aims and its massive documentation have been prepared for months, if not years. Everything was taken into account — the deployments, the timing, as well as the use of bodycams and mobile phone videos for sharing the atrocities.

Is it conceivable to assume that “journalists” just happened to appear early in the morning at the border without prior coordination with the terrorists? Or were they part of the plan?

Even if they didn’t know the exact details of what was going to happen, once it unfolded did they not realize they were breaching a border? And if so, did they notify the news agencies? Some sort of communication was undoubtedly necessary — before, after or during the attack —  in order to get the photos published.

Online mountaineer

Eitan Fischberger
@EFischberger
AP/CNN photographer Hassan Eslaiah being embraced by Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar. You don't hate the media enough.

https://twitter.com/amit_segal/status/1722354162204135451

https://twitter.com/IsraelWarRoom/status/1722327417514008678

Online mountaineer

Pictured below is at time of massacre on October 7th and a hostage being taken.  One photographer is from the AP.

https://twitter.com/MOSSADil/status/1722352788829520311

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Pictured below is at time of massacre on October 7th and a hostage being taken.  One photographer is from the AP.

https://twitter.com/MOSSADil/status/1722352788829520311

Birds of a feather flock together.

Website loaded for me after a warning (saying Htts didn't work).... I checked the website on the place I recently used to check this site, and it showed it was 100% free of trackers (so does google control what sites it does not want you to visit and attach false warnings to it ? ? ?)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 11:39:53 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

David Burge
@iowahawkblog
Let's face it. Orgs like CNN, NYT, AP, and Reuters are straight up forbidden by Hamas from sending their own reporters into Gaza, and are reduced to hiring "freelancers" from a handpicked Hamas "press pool."

At this point it isn't an extraordinary claim that these local "reporters" are aligned with, and abetting, war criminals. The burden of proof should be on CNN, NYT, AP, and Reuter to show they *aren't*.
8:05 AM · Nov 9, 2023

Online mountaineer

CNN photographer in Gaza holding a grenade as he joins Hamas terrorists on October 7th massacre.

Stephen L. Miller
@redsteeze
You know I'm beginning to suspect CNN has a slight bias in this whole thing. Can't quite pinpoint it.

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid/status/1722637894592942473

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Netanyahu Demands Answers from CNN, NYT, AP, Reuters, on Embedded Hamas Photographers
  The screening …Associated Press
JOEL B. POLLAK9 Nov 20235,279

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s administration is demanding answers from several prominent news agencies after criticism emerged of their photographers appearing to have been embedded with Hamas terrorists during the October 7 attack.

As Breitbart News reported Wednesday, the Associated Press said that it had no foreknowledge of the attack, even though its photographers appeared alongside Hamas terrorists from the first moments that they broke through the Gaza border fence.

Palestinians transport a captured Israeli civilian, center, from Kibbutz Kfar Azza into the Gaza Strip on Saturday, Oct. 7, 2023. The militant Hamas rulers of the Gaza Strip carried out an unprecedented, multi-front attack on Israel at daybreak Saturday, firing thousands of rockets as dozens of Hamas fighters infiltrated the heavily fortified border in several locations by air, land, and sea and catching the country off-guard on a major holiday. (AP Photo)

The pro-Israel media watchdog organization brought up ethical concerns Wednesday, noting that media photographers seemed to have known about the attack and were quite at ease among the terrorists, who were shooting every other civilian they found.

Later, photographs emerged of one of the photographers posing for selfies with the local Hamas leader in Gaza, Yahya Sinwar.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2023/11/09/netanyahu-demands-answers-from-cnn-nyt-ap-reuters-on-embedded-hamas-photographers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The answer seems easy enough.  They are antisemitic and have informed Hamas they are. :headbang:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gazan journalist participated in Hamas massacre, ecstatically displayed soldier’s ID card, helmet and magazine
By: Nan Jacques Zilberdik  | Nov 9, 2023

This video shows Gazan journalist and actor Ali Nasman ecstatically celebrating the abduction or killing of an Israeli soldier, by displaying the soldier’s ID card, helmet and ammunition magazine, while he participated in Hamas’ massacre on October 7.

Gazan journalist and actor Ali Nasman: “Allahu Akbar (i.e., “Allah is greatest”), here, here, here. Here is [the Israeli soldier’s] ID card. Here is his [ammo] magazine, here is his helmet. Well, Shlomo, and here are the written plans. Here, here, nothing like it. Go!”

Allahu Akbar (i.e., “Allah is greatest”) and praise Allah”

[“The Sons of the Homeland,” Telegram channel, Oct. 7, 2023]

https://gellerreport.com/2023/11/journalist-participated-in-hamas-massacre-ecstatically-displayed-soldiers-id-card-helmet-and-magazine.html/
Thomas Jefferson