Author Topic: Wife Of NY Judge In Civil Case Against Trump Tweeted This, And Then Locked Her Account (Screenshot)  (Read 1013 times)

Offline American Girl

New York's definition of a Fair Trial.

Just more power to use in an appeal or just have it thrown out altogether. None of this is normal.

https://redstatenation.com/wife-of-ny-judge-in-civil-case-against-trump-tweeted-this-and-then-locked-her-account-screenshot/

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

The hits keep coming:

The Far Left Judge who issued an unprecedented GAG order on President Trump employs a major Democrat donor and operative who has donated more than the yearly limit for a New York Judge’s staff member. This is illegal and corrupt!

https://twitter.com/RepStefanik/status/1722321587150458999
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

For an entitled, silver-spoon, protestant, white male billionaire of privilege, Trump and his enablers are a bunch of crybabies.  No one likes a crybaby.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Y'all seriously think a smear campaign against the judge is going to do anything except make it worse?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024