Author Topic: VIDEO: When Will Useless Grifter Ronna ROMNEY McDaniel be FIRED?  (Read 699 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: When Will Useless Grifter Ronna ROMNEY McDaniel be FIRED?
« on: November 08, 2023, 05:54:15 pm »
Ronna ROMNEY McDaniel has FAILED once again. This makes the fourth time in a row that the useless grifter RNC Chairwoman has FAILED in the elections. What else does she have to do to be REMOVED from her beloved lucrative office? I'm not a big fan of Vivek Ramaswamy but if there is one candidate who might DEMAND that McDaniel be FIRED in the middle of the Miami GOP debate, it would be him. Please do us that favor, Vivek!

https://rumble.com/embed/v3rwfzm/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Hoodat

Re: VIDEO: When Will Useless Grifter Ronna ROMNEY McDaniel be FIRED?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 06:26:17 pm »
Ronna ROMNEY McDaniel has FAILED once again. This makes the fourth time in a row that the useless grifter RNC Chairwoman has FAILED in the elections. What else does she have to do to be REMOVED from her beloved lucrative office?

Take it up with Trump.  He's the one who picked her.  He's the one who continues to back her.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2023, 06:40:55 pm »
   When she blames Trump for the loss next year to bidet, again.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 07:37:10 pm »
Max
@MaxNordau
When you underperform in 2018, 2020, 2022, and 2023 but your Benefactor is the former president so you get to keep your job

2:06 PM · Nov 8, 2023

Nunya Bidness
@Nunya06416688
"Underperform" ? My goodness that's putting it mildly
2:26 PM · Nov 8, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2023, 10:44:34 am »
Max
@MaxNordau
When you underperform in 2018, 2020, 2022, and 2023 but your Benefactor is the former president so you get to keep your job

2:06 PM · Nov 8, 2023

Nunya Bidness
@Nunya06416688
"Underperform" ? My goodness that's putting it mildly
2:26 PM · Nov 8, 2023
Well, 'sucking at it' is reserved for White House interns... 888mouth
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis