Author Topic: Eye-Opening Army Video Fuels Rumors of U.S. Is Going To War  (Read 423 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Eye-Opening Army Video Fuels Rumors of U.S. Is Going To War
« on: November 08, 2023, 04:02:44 pm »
Eye-Opening Army Video Fuels Rumors of U.S. Is Going To War
ByIvanPublished on November 8, 2023SHARETWEET6 COMMENTS

A new recruitment video released by the U.S. Army has ignited a firestorm of speculation and controversy across social media platforms and beyond. The video, which showcases a predominantly white male squad, marks a significant departure from the Army’s recent efforts to highlight diversity and inclusiveness within its ranks.

The new advertisement comes on the heels of a previous campaign that featured an animated film telling the story of a girl raised by two mothers. That ad was noted for its progressive approach, celebrating the diverse backgrounds and family dynamics of its personnel.

“A little girl raised by two moms… I also marched for equality,” the earlier ad’s narrative began, signaling an Army open to drawing recruits from all walks of life.

https://patriotalerts.com/2023/11/new-eye-opening-army-video-fuels-speculation-that-the-u-s-is-going-to-war/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Eye-Opening Army Video Fuels Rumors of U.S. Is Going To War
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 10:32:42 pm »
The new video won't help.
The young white guys just aren't interested any more.
They don't regard what the military has become (and America) to be worth "serving".

(say, is it getting "drafty" in here...?)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2023, 12:03:01 am by Fishrrman »