Author Topic: Anti-Israel Protesters Desecrate American Revolution Monuments in D.C: ‘Death to USA’  (Read 707 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Anti-Israel Protesters Desecrate American Revolution Monuments in D.C: ‘Death to USA’
Frank BergmanNovember 7, 2023 - 11:52 am4 Comments

Anti-Israel protesters have taken to desecrating several monuments commemorating the American Revolution near the White House.

Pro-Hamas activists graffitied on statued and desecrated the White House gates with anti-Israel and anti-American statements.

According to photos taken by Breitbart News on Sunday, protesters used red paint to mimic bloody handprints on the columns of the north White House gates near the West Wing.

The phrase “Free Palestine” was written above the handprints.

https://slaynews.com/news/anti-israel-protesters-desecrate-american-revolution-monuments-death-usa/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Just what do American Revolution monuments have to do with Israel?  Does anyone really think it is possible to reason with people incapable of putting two and two together? :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Nov 7, 2023
Anti-Israel non-profit groups launch general strike across the US to demand ceasefire in Gaza

The group is urging activists to walk out from work or school, picket at Israeli embassies and consulates, picket against "companies that profit from Israel’s occupation of Palestine," and host "speak outs."

Anti-Israel non-profit groups launch general strike across the US to demand ceasefire in Gaza

Hannah Nightingale
Washington DC
Nov 7, 2023

Non-profit groups that take tax-deductible donations and are designated as charities by the IRS are staging a general strike in New York, and in other localities across the country set for Thursday, Nov. 9. The strike, which is supported by women's advocacy group Code Pink, among others, is intended to call for a ceasefire in Gaza. This after Palestinian terror group Hamas brutally murdered more than 1,400 Israelis on Oct. 7, and kidnapped more than 250 people.

The charities are not calling for a return of the hostages or the surrender of the terrorists who planned and carried out the attack, but only that Israel stop seeking those terrorists and stop retaliating for the murders.

On Nov. 9, groups across the US are planning to "shut it down for Palestine" to demand an "immediate ceasefire" in Gaza as Israel continues its war against Hamas.

https://thepostmillennial.com/anti-israel-non-profit-groups-launch-general-strike-across-the-us-to-demand-ceasefire-in-gaza
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
In my opinion, they have moved from charities into political organizations and deserve to have their non-profit statuses revoked.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Just what do American Revolution monuments have to do with Israel?  Does anyone really think it is possible to reason with people incapable of putting two and two together? :shrug:

As a HUGE fan of the AmRevWar (hence my name), this angers me to no end.  Partly knowing that the AmRev hardly gets any respect and few monuments exist.

What does it have to do with it?

Because all of this is REALLY about hating the USA.  it is never so much what the issue seems - it is always about advancing communism and a primary tool in that is denigrating America all you can.  That includes that half the citizenry is traitors who love communism.

Yeah, I said that.  And I think Dems are that bad.  ALL of them, not just politicos.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline libertybele

This IS exactly why conservatives MUST continue to stand strong and oppose the crappola; we are NOT ruled by mobs! That's what it's coming to.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
As a HUGE fan of the AmRevWar (hence my name), this angers me to no end.  Partly knowing that the AmRev hardly gets any respect and few monuments exist.

What does it have to do with it?

Because all of this is REALLY about hating the USA.  it is never so much what the issue seems - it is always about advancing communism and a primary tool in that is denigrating America all you can.  That includes that half the citizenry is traitors who love communism.

Yeah, I said that.  And I think Dems are that bad.  ALL of them, not just politicos.

:thumbsup:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
All it would take is an act of Congress to disband the local DC government, it's in the Constitution that it can be directly managed by Congress.

Offline libertybele

All it would take is an act of Congress to disband the local DC government, it's in the Constitution that it can be directly managed by Congress.

...hmm.... Congress and the WH actually doing something?? Not a chance as long as the liberals allow mob rule.

I can go back to blaming the allowed uprisings onn Trump -- but I've pointed out his mistake many times.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.