Author Topic: Liberal ‘The View’ Guest Admits She Thought The Electoral College Was A University  (Read 321 times)

Offline mountaineer

There's so much idiocy coming from every "The View" airing, perhaps we should lump all these threads together.  :laugh:
Liberal ‘The View’ Guest Admits She Thought The Electoral College Was A University
By Chris Powell
November 7, 2023
Trending Politics News

Comedian Leslie Jones, a former “Saturday Night Live” cast member, confessed to misunderstanding of a key element in the American political system. Before her time on SNL, Jones believed that the Electoral College was, in fact, a physical institution where aspiring politicians would matriculate.

The admission came during a conversation that meandered into politics—a domain “The View” is notoriously willing to tackle. Jones remarked on her previous unawareness of political intricacies before moving to New York and joining SNL.

“Like, seriously, the Electoral College, I didn’t know about that… I know you’re going to be mad when I say this, I did think it was a ‘college’ college. I thought that, you know, the people got to go there before they become a politician.” ...

https://twitter.com/NickFondacaro/status/1721598614017822737
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org