Author Topic: Air Force boss urges staying the course in first message to airmen  (Read 266 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Air Force boss urges staying the course in first message to airmen
By Rachel S. Cohen
 Nov 6, 04:58 PM

Vice Chief of Staff of the Air Force Gen. David W. Allvin is sworn in as the Air Force’s 23rd Chief of Staff at the U.S. Air Force Academy's Falcon Stadium in Colorado Springs, Colo., Nov. 2, 2023. The brief ceremony took place soon after Senate confirmation while Allvin was attending the Corona Fall executive conference at the Academy. Allvin also took his commissioning oath at the Academy after graduating there 37 years ago. (Staff Sgt. Stuart Bright/Air Force)

Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. David Allvin pledged in his first message to the force on Monday to forge ahead with plans to redefine the service as it faces a faster-paced, less-predictable era of war.

Allvin’s letter — an initial blueprint for the newly installed leader as he begins a four-year term — indicates the chief will continue a multibillion-dollar technology modernization push and deployment reforms designed to best China and move on from two decades at war in the Middle East.

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2023/11/06/air-force-boss-urges-staying-the-course-in-first-message-to-airmen/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Air Force boss urges staying the course in first message to airmen
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 03:35:58 pm »
Kicking the can down the runway another year!
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson