Author Topic: NYC pre-K teacher pushes anti-Israel agenda with lessons about ‘land theft, displacement and ethnic  (Read 787 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC pre-K teacher pushes anti-Israel agenda with lessons about ‘land theft, displacement and ethnic cleansing’
By Deirdre Bardolf and Susan Edelman
Published Nov. 4, 2023, 8:38 a.m. ET

Pre-K teacher Siriana Abboud in social media pic posing in front of scenic background.
NYC pre-K teacher Siriana Abboud offers social media guides on how to talk to 4-year-olds about "land theft, displacement and ethnic cleansing" and has referred to Israel as a "fascist ethnostate" online, concerning some parents and educators.

A Manhattan pre-K teacher is spreading anti-Israel hate to the city’s youngest learners – and offering parents and teachers tips to indoctrinate kids to her left-wing agenda, educators and insiders told The Post.

Siriana Abboud, 29, a city Department of Education teacher at PS 59 in Midtown, offers social-media guides on how to talk to 4-year-olds about “land theft, displacement and ethnic cleansing.”

She encourages parents to take them to pro-Palestinian protests — while blasting Israel as a “fascist ethnostate” in her Instagram stories, even in the wake of the Oct. 7 terror attacks by Hamas terrorists.

Abboud’s exclusive “teach-ins” for educators and activists cover Palestine, Zionism, and the “struggle against colonization.” She proselytized online that “teaching can never be radical or revolutionary, so long as you deny the ongoing and violent colonization of Palestine by Zionism” and that early education can be a “tool for liberation.”

https://nypost.com/2023/11/04/metro/a-manhattan-pre-k-teacher-is-spreading-anti-israel-hate-to-the-citys-youngest-learners-and-offering-parents-and-teachers-tips-to-indoctrinate-kids-to-her-left-wing-agenda-educators-and-insiders-told/
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 02:44:17 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This person should not be teaching in any public school anywhere.
(but who will be bold enough to remove her???)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What tribe is she from?
Oh Wait.
I bet she came across the pond (or her ancestors did) and not across the land bridge.

Funny thing about land. It stays there, but changes hands, one way or another.

Not too many folks can say that no one was ever there before them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Pre-K? Those little children should be learning letters, numbers and nursery rhymes. 
Evil woman.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Pre-K? Those little children should be learning letters, numbers and nursery rhymes. 
Evil woman.

She is just doing what she was taught at that age back in the 3rd world.  Hate.  Get them young and you'll have them hating for life.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.