Author Topic: Who are Stefany Neyra and Samim Haydari? Beverly Hills duo spark outrage over Heil Hitler nazi salut  (Read 475 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Who are Stefany Neyra and Samim Haydari? Beverly Hills duo spark outrage over Heil Hitler nazi salute video
By
Karishma Rao
Modified Nov 07, 2023 06:44 GMT

Beverly Hills duo Stefany Neyra and Samim Haydari have garnered immense backlash across social media platforms after they were seen doing the Nazi salute at a pro-Israel rally. The act comes against the backdrop of the ongoing Israel-Palestine conflict. At the time of writing this article, the pair had not addressed the controversy online.

Disclaimer: This article contains information that is sensitive and prejudicial in nature and may be offensive to some. Readers' discretion is advised.

On November 6, popular non-profit organization, Stop Antisemitism, took to their official X (formerly known as Twitter) account to share a five-second-long video of Stefany Neyra and Samim Haydari. As an unidentified person waved the Israeli flag, the duo could be seen in a car with Stefany Neyra doing the Nazi salute.

According to Instagram account jewhatedb, one of them also screamed, “Heil Hitler.”

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-who-stefany-neyra-samim-haydari-beverly-hills-duo-spark-outrage-heil-hitler-nazi-salute-video
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm sure the media will say the "salute" was misunderstood. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Who is Tara Tarawneh? UPenn student sparks outrage by calling Hamas attacks 'glorious' in viral video
By
Karishma Rao
Modified Nov 03, 2023 05:12 GMT

UPenn student Tara Tarawneh garners backlash after applauding HamasUPenn student Tara Tarawneh garners backlash after applauding Hamas' attack on Israel (Image via OliLondonTV/X)
University of Pennsylvania student Tara Tarawneh has garnered immense backlash across social media platforms after glorifying Hamas’ attack on Israel. Recently, the graduate described October 7 as “glorious, joyful, and powerful” during a demonstration. She continued to applaud the armed organization which left internet users disgusted.

Trigger Warning: The following article contains antisemitic sentiments. Reader's discretion is advised.

The Philly Palestine Coalition recently marched against the Gaza assault. Tara Tarawneh gave a concerning speech during the same. While referring to Hamas as “freedom fighters” she said in the protest that was live-streamed:

“Do you guys remember the photo of the kids and men laughing and smiling as they sat on top of the Israeli military jeep captured by our freedom fighters? Do you remember that picture? How about the picture of the bulldozer breaking through the border? Do you remember that picture? And the several other joyful and powerful images of which came from the glorious October 7. I want you to picture those in your mind. I want you all to remember how you felt when you saw those images and heard the news.”

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-who-tara-tarawneh-upenn-student-sparks-outrage-calling-hamas-attacks-glorious-viral-video
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mod2

Moved to Sports, as the article does not pertain to immigration, and the two involved are pro soccer players.