Author Topic: Twice-arrested Honduran illegal immigrant accused of sex crimes apprehended a third time  (Read 239 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Twice-arrested Honduran illegal immigrant accused of sex crimes apprehended a third time
Stepheny Price
Tue, November 7, 2023 at 4:17 PM EST·2 min read

Police arrest man armed with AR-15 near CapitolScroll back up to restore default view.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced Tuesday that it has arrested an illegal immigrant charged with felony rape by force, threat, or intimidation;  abduction by force, and assault on a family member in Herndon, Virginia.

Officials say the man illegally entered the United States on an unknown date, at an unknown location, and without being inspected or admitted by an immigration official.

"This undocumented Honduran national has proven to be a detriment to our community and a threat to Virginia residents," said ERO Washington D.C. Field Office Director Russell Hott, "ERO Washington remains committed to apprehending criminals who are released back into the local population when a detainer is not honored. We will not allow such noncitizen offenders to roam free and victimize innocent people."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/twice-arrested-honduran-illegal-immigrant-211741488.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson