Author Topic: House approves bill slashing Pete Buttigieg's salary to $1  (Read 376 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House approves bill slashing Pete Buttigieg's salary to $1
« on: November 08, 2023, 02:06:14 pm »
House approves bill slashing Pete Buttigieg's salary to $1
'Pete Buttigieg doesn’t do his job,' the bill's author Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene said
 By Thomas Catenacci Fox News
Published November 7, 2023 8:24pm EST

The House approved a measure late Tuesday that would slash Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg's taxpayer-funded government salary to just $1.

The bill — which was introduced by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga. — was passed via voice vote Tuesday as an amendment to the 2024 Financial Services and General Government Appropriations Act, the standalone funding bill for the General Services Administration, Securities and Exchange Commission and other related agencies.

"I’m proud to announce my amendment to FIRE Pete Buttigieg just PASSED the House. Pothole Pete staged fake bike rides to the White House and used private planes funded by taxpayers to receive awards for the way certain people have sex," Greene said in a social media post Tuesday. "American taxpayers should not be on the hook for paying for his lavish trips or his salary."

"Pete Buttigieg doesn’t do his job. It’s all about fake photo ops and taxpayer-funded private jet trip to accept LGBTQ awards for him," Greene added. "I’m happy my amendment passed, but he doesn’t deserve a single penny."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-approves-bill-slashing-pete-buttigiegs-salary-1-dollar
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: House approves bill slashing Pete Buttigieg's salary to $1
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2023, 07:19:18 pm »
Hey, he's earning that salary - in Ukraine.

Biden Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg is spending his day in Ukraine with President Volodymyr Zelenskyy

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1722317525214449804
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2023, 09:04:53 pm »
Should be ten cents, the little fudgepecker never does the job he's supposed to do, exactly what the F'k has the transportation secretary position have to do with The Ukraine or Zelenskyy? This little pr*ck has pretty much been on an ongoing taxpayer funded vacation since day one. Maybe they should send him to negotiate with Hamas :whistle:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 09:08:33 pm »
Remember, federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. So unless you want him to only work 8 minutes and 16 seconds a year, this isn't going to work.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2023, 09:14:16 pm »
Too much. And he's on salary, not hourly wage. As anyone who has gone on salary can attest, the hours are usually ridiculously high for the compensation, outside of Government work.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2023, 11:02:39 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2023, 09:15:34 pm »
Remember, federal minimum wage is $7.25 per hour. So unless you want him to only work 8 minutes and 16 seconds a year, this isn't going to work.
It's not like he does any Transportation Department work, anyway. What would we be losing?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org