Author Topic: Screenshot: Kentucky Had The Same Problem As PA With “Votes Getting Flipped” Early In The Governor’  (Read 2754 times)

Offline American Girl

Someone, please explain how Kentucky Republicans can vote in the GOP AG and SOS by 17%- 22% ... And then vote for the Democrat for governor. How does that work?

Do libs think we forget to fill in the ballot for Governor? Liberals are cheaters and liars and no election is ever to be trusted.
https://www.rightjournalism.com/screenshot-kentucky-had-the-same-problem-as-pa-with-votes-getting-flipped-early-in-the-governors-race-here-are-the-details/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Oh God, here it comes: we either win elections, or we were cheated.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It does bother me that Bashear can win the Governorship like that while other state Republican candidates are winning by 20%. It's too much of an anomaly to not question and at least investigate.

With the GOP firmly in control of everything else, they can do that if they have the political will.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

It does bother me that Bashear can win the Governorship like that while other state Republican candidates are winning by 20%. It's too much of an anomaly to not question and at least investigate.

With the GOP firmly in control of everything else, they can do that if they have the political will.

Women think Beshear is just dreamy, even the "Republican" women.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

• Technical

Because a lot of people don't vote at all downballot. Same thing happens here in NH.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Because a lot of people don't vote at all downballot. Same thing happens here in NH.

There looks to be some of that, but not enough to flip the race. He would have needed alot of GOP crossover to win when the other state candidates came out ahead with such a large margin, which in the current environment seems unlikely. Never got the impression that he's that popular of a Governor.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
There looks to be some of that, but not enough to flip the race. He would have needed alot of GOP crossover to win when the other state candidates came out ahead with such a large margin, which in the current environment seems unlikely. Never got the impression that he's that popular of a Governor.

Exactly right! I've never seen anything like it prior to 2020.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Of course, that was going to eventually come up
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
There's "another factor" why Cameron didn't get the votes down in ol' Kentucky.
(that's all I'll say about it)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If the other side is committing vote fraud, you are unlikely to win. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

The only question is ... was it Hugo Chavez's ghost or his parrot behind the shenanigans?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

• Technical

Yeah but this seems to be the excuse every election. With no proof/convictions. Just deflections.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
Yeah but this seems to be the excuse every election. With no proof/convictions. Just deflections.

And I agree on that. The time to fix voter fraud is ahead of the next election, not after the fact. At that point you are just spittin' into the wind.
The Republic is lost.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I mean, if the Dems had fraud figured out, why would they do it for only one race?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
There's "another factor" why Cameron didn't get the votes down in ol' Kentucky.
(that's all I'll say about it)

Yep.   888mouth
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

There seems to be plenty of proof,but with the Dims in power in the states where this is happening,there is never going to be anything done about it.

"We,the people..." are now nothing more than accessories/window dressings when it comes to elections.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
I mean, if the Dems had fraud figured out, why would they do it for only one race?

Because there are limits to fraud. You can't make up the votes when you're down 20% or more on a statewide race. Those extra votes will have to come from a limited number of Rat areas with corrupt county election heads.

You can't create a situation where the number of Rat votes is 400% of the number of registered Rats, and 200% of the census population in a given jurisdiction for example and take a chance of getting exposed and killing the golden goose.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

There is plenty of proof for 2020, NONE of which was ever examined in court, because the cases were dismissed on 'standing' or some other technicality, and SCOTUS refused to hear a dispute between States (where they have primary jurisdiction). No one in the judiciary wanted to come close to it. (F'n cowards!)
It took fewer than 250,000 votes to sway the five critical states, (well, that was the total 'margin of victory', anyway, because despite the popular vote appearing to be six million different, it is the electoral votes which count, and those votes decided that.) Now whether they were brought out from under the table after poll watchers were told counting for the night was over because a urinal leaked in a different part of the building (the so-called "water main break") or they were counted behind cardboard and other coverings on the windows, what happened was not legit.

By denying that anything untoward happened, some folks can blame Trump, just like the Democrats, and this travesty will continue. Enjoy feeling smug as much as you want, but the aftertaste of this will linger long after Trump is gone.
Now that irregularities

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
There is plenty of proof for 2020, NONE of which was ever examined in court, because the cases were dismissed on 'standing' or some other technicality, and SCOTUS refused to hear a dispute between States (where they have primary jurisdiction). No one in the judiciary wanted to come close to it. (F'n cowards!)
It took fewer than 250,000 votes to sway the five critical states, (well, that was the total 'margin of victory', anyway, because despite the popular vote appearing to be six million different, it is the electoral votes which count, and those votes decided that.) Now whether they were brought out from under the table after poll watchers were told counting for the night was over because a urinal leaked in a different part of the building (the so-called "water main break") or they were counted behind cardboard and other coverings on the windows, what happened was not legit.

By denying that anything untoward happened, some folks can blame Trump, just like the Democrats, and this travesty will continue. Enjoy feeling smug as much as you want, but the aftertaste of this will linger long after Trump is gone.
Now that irregularities

@Smokin Joe

Yup!

Every word true,and the scariest part to ME is that so many  alleged Republicans don't give a damn because they THINK it was Rude Orange Man that  was hurt,when the reality is that it was AMERICA that was hurt,and is STILL being hurt.

This tendency to ignore illegal votes IS going to be the end of America as a free and independent nation.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 02:17:25 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Blaming election loses on unproven voter fraud is a false narrative that allows failed party leaders to escape culpability for their failures.

Keeping failed leaders responsible for failed campaigns will only lead to more failure.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Blaming election loses on unproven voter fraud is a false narrative that allows failed party leaders to escape culpability for their failures.

Keeping failed leaders responsible for failed campaigns will only lead to more failure.

:amen:

goopo
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Smokin Joe

Believe what you will. Accept the 'official' version from the MSM if you want to.

Or you can look at the evidence. The courts couldn't be bothered. If the corrupt or intimidated courts summary dismissals and the cowardice of the SCOTUS (which had primary jurisdiction in a case between States) preclude judicial proof because the courts refused to even look at the evidence and you want to accept that, that is your folly.

It is easy to say "unproven", it takes a bit more to actually look at the data which would constitute proof in any fair hearing.  Considering the treatment the SCOTUS Justices got over Dobbs, and in the context of rioters and looters physically attacking people and burning business districts, that the court succumbed to fear of the mobs is conceivable, as is the possibility someone had some leverage on the Justices themselves.

I do know this much. Biden being honestly elected with a record number of votes, ever is something I consider highly unlikely. Election fraud has consequences, and the worst are yet to come.

C S Lewis

• Technical

Also, what motivates people to vote if all we do is scream that it's basically pointless due to fraud?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Believe what you will. Accept the 'official' version from the MSM if you want to.

Or you can look at the evidence. The courts couldn't be bothered. If the corrupt or intimidated courts summary dismissals and the cowardice of the SCOTUS (which had primary jurisdiction in a case between States) preclude judicial proof because the courts refused to even look at the evidence and you want to accept that, that is your folly.

It is easy to say "unproven", it takes a bit more to actually look at the data which would constitute proof in any fair hearing.  Considering the treatment the SCOTUS Justices got over Dobbs, and in the context of rioters and looters physically attacking people and burning business districts, that the court succumbed to fear of the mobs is conceivable, as is the possibility someone had some leverage on the Justices themselves.

I do know this much. Biden being honestly elected with a record number of votes, ever is something I consider highly unlikely. Election fraud has consequences, and the worst are yet to come.

pointing-up This!

- J. R. R. Tolkien